Bring back the CG™ Bird

Bring back the trademark CivilGamers™ Bird

• Yes, I believe the CivilGamers™ Bird is a fundemental part of the CG™ experience and must return!

Votes: 111 88.1%
  • No, I believe the CivilGamers™ Bird is shitty and should be removed!!! (I also hate DarkRP)

Votes: 15 11.9%

• Total voters

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
- support
the bird is literally copyrighted
Then design another birds lol birds themselves aren't copyrighted, we may live in a hyper-corporate dystopia but we ain't being charged royalty fees for looking at a bird yet

also scp staff :sick::sick::sick::sick:

Reactions: Lee Falzone

el zapso

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Sep 4, 2021
NEW LOGO !! @Cloak you haver permission to use it,but 50% of the profits from CN come to me

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    7.9 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: Darren

Man Manson

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2021
If the bird was the issue we could have just replaced the bird...Im a bit confused about that decision and if anyone could inform me why it wasn't just modified or replaced in some way it would be helpful to understand.

On a seperate note, the logos blend together now. I keep clicking CN for main discord rather then the SCP one because they look nearly identical. Thats annoying and it looks generic now. Sure it stands out amongst my other discord groups but I can't tell the servers apart now. This feels like Adobe updating their icons to ALL blue all over again.

Christopher Kings

Aug 13, 2022
Georgia, USA
This bird was an integral part of why I joined this server. I always thought it looked down with such elegance and admirability, that it pulled me in to commit to a department. Sometimes, when I'm tired at night, I'll see it as if it's there yet again, but with a blink it'll fade into the black header. Leaving nothing but the CN Civil Networks by itself with no bird. In what world do we live where we can no longer admire such a brilliant animal, gliding through the website on wings of passion? Bring it back, this is what civil gaming has always been about. For without the bird, we will forever be stuck on the ground, never to fly again.

Dr. Kings

Jewel

Jun 13, 2022
I would like to see the bird back; it is iconic in my mind. I love it!

appo

Donator
Jun 20, 2022
If you dont have the rights to the bird, please make a new one. :(
The two simple letters like most servers are boring and overused, the bird was iconic.

Reactions: Erl Carlson