Accepted Bring back the rule of chemists using only pistols like before

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rJeff

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Jul 3, 2021
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Limits advanced and regular chemists to only using handguns and increase the sounds of making meth

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
I think Jason did today, but it's very different

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
- No more waiting thousand hours to get any of those jobs or just losing them to players who use auto clickers
- Makes those jobs very fair and balanced, as being the best way of making money must come with some slight disadvantages, as chemists have to mostly rely on other players or have a good aim, which would kind of decrease some player's desires to play it and improve economy
- Raiders will have an advantage of raiding solo chemists
Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Only negative I see is people who play chemists 24/7 complain about this change as they probably care about making money than server itself

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I know some people may not find this change as good news, but I believe we would no longer see full stacked chemists who not only can make an extremely decent amount of money, but also use all kinds of weapons to defend themselves against raiders and be extremely OP.

Last edited:
Reactions: sahns

genoss

May 15, 2023
from content teams perspective, this would work into the approach of having meth to be high risk / high reward, which would make sense in regards to the other balancing (for example with printers)
copied from another post with a similiar topic: A restriction back to pistol for these jobs could be considered as a risk/reward balancing, as these jobs currently generate big wealth, these jobs shouldn't be able to operate alone and should require protection, so there should be more risk aka only having handguns.
Currently all job weapon restrictions are broken anyways and need to be fixed, so in the midst of this, this might be getting adjusted.

Reactions: rJeff
Suggestion Accepted

Hi @rJeff .

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

The Content Team has chosen to accept your suggestion because we believe that restricting chemists to handguns would help to balance basing, as this would require gangs to compensate with combative jobs like Gangster.

We initially made this change on the helper team because Chemist used to be played primarily by new players, and we felt that allowing them to use all guns would let them better defend themselves. Considering the current meta around the chemist job, we are choosing to revert this.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as accepted.​

Reactions: rJeff
Status
Not open for further replies.