Broccoli Blacklist Amnesty [2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

broccoli

Sep 19, 2022
Your in-game name: Broccoli
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:456036339
Your steam community link: Date of blacklist: December 2022 / January
To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?: I was blacklisted for associating my account with a blacklisted player. I don't get how this happened, yet I won't be going into that as it isn't relevant. I was then blacklisted again in March for Racism.
Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP (incl. game streaming, e.g. GeForce Now): VPN and Mac Spoofer
Please list any alt accounts:
Who blacklisted you? (if known): Cloak
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I've been completely off of the server for a year, and haven't created alts in around 6 months. I believe this plainly shows my resolve and want to come back.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted?: 1706172634539.png
Why should you be unblacklisted:
I believe I should be unblacklisted because it has been a full year since my punishment. Every amnesty contains atleast a paragraph of a section where one says they've greatly changed as a person, and while that applies to me as well; I believe there's another reason I should be unblacklisted. Of course, I'm making this appeal, as I feel I've "improved" in my behavior, as said by Yeke. Yet, I think my lack of presence in this community speaks much more than just morally charged words such as those. As seen with my alts, I used to blacklist evade, whereas now, I've stopped completely. I think my absence shows that while in the past, I would have made more alts, with my stopping of this practice for months, with no reason or want to continue, shows how I've changed regarding my blacklist.
Moving on, I believe again a significant reason for my possible unblacklist would be to compare me to my peers. Every other past "Zinkleburg" who has tried for a blacklist appeal, Ketone, Almost, and Divisional has succeeded. These people all did the same actions as me with the same levels of responsibility, and yet they are unblacklisted, except me. So why is that? I have shown substantially more evidence than all of those people combined, as well as written at least 15 paragraphs explaining my case. So, what more is needed from me? What is the change in my behavior that is needed to see by Yeke? Even those around me believe I've been subject to extremely mysterious and strange circumstances for my blacklist. To see this clearly, simply look at other appeals.
Attached is the 9 paragraphs I wrote to Yeke and Ventz, in hopes of responding to concerns raised by Yeke of my possible unblacklist. Since nothing was ever commented on this, I'm putting it here.

Hello Yeke and Ventz,

In this reply I’ll try to be fully transparent, and address everything you brought up, as I feel there’s still some misunderstanding between me and you all.

1. I’m not certain what you mean by “bringing cloak int othe network” but if you mean adding him into other group chats, I did do this once or twice, yet the other 3 unblacklisted Zinkleburgs have done that multiple times as well.
  2. I believe I know who you mean. One time when I was blacklist evading, I gave a .dll and Process Hacker to someone I used to play with early on. His name was Demetris, and goes by the Council of cones on Discord.
  3. Furthermore, I don’t see how this is a mentioned point, as I am far and away the biggest “distributor” of the cheats, as I only gave them to one person. I don’t know if you know this, but the cheat we used, Lemi Project (sex.dll if you actually have it), was all supplied to us by Light. None of the Zinkleburg’s would have started cheating without him. He also supplied the injector, Process Hacker, which you could literally just call an improved version of task manager.
  4. For the final cheating point, Demetris further gave them to even more people than I had, as he was the sole person I gave them to. I may be wrong about this however, as these events happened seven months ago.
  5. I do in fact have genuine interest in coming back, as I mentioned in my appeal, this alt: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199489459057, was the last one I ever created. This alt has zero warnings, and was up to about level 15. I used this in around early May, and I used it to just play the server as intended. I didn’t minge or anything, and the only reason it got blacklisted was because my VPN turned off. Finally, I feel that patiently waiting 5 months and not lashing out like Ketone, shows my dedication and that if I really wanted to just minge, I would have done so already.
  6. I don’t know if you consider Almost and Divisional to be the main Zinkleburgs, but I don’t. I’ve known Divisional for a bit more than a year, and were friends around 4 months before we joined the Zinkleburgs. We still are friends, and even then, played a variety of games together. What I mean is that we were friends outside of the server. I met Almost through the Zinkleburgs, and aren’t as close to him, albeit still friends.
  7. For a “resurgence of bad behavior”, I don’t understand your point. The Zinkleburgs are all gone, I don't know what the rest of them do, (Light, Vegetable, Snirk, Box, Pinhead, Delta), but I can assure you this would be far from the case. Among them, Light was the worst; he was the original ban evader, and as I said before, cheater. I really don’t get your point here, because you have seen this exact same scenario play out, in Cloak’s unblacklisting of Divisional and Almost. Was there a sudden resurgence of bad behavior from me or them? Please explain who you believe would be the ones to riot and try and get unblacklisted, none of the former Zinkleburgs care anymore.
  8. Furthermore, in contrast to Almost and Divisional, while they only had to wait a month, I’ve been waiting 5, and have been more than cooperative thus far. They haven’t shown objectively the best behavior either, in the times since they’ve been unblacklisted, but I don’t know if you believe that the 3 of us will “team up” or “reunite”, but I can assure you, that I have actually improved and matured, rather than the current behavior Almost is showing.
  9. Ultimately, I want to make it clear that I believe I have done much less than any of the current unblacklisted Zinkleburgs. Demetris, the only person I ever gave cheats to, further distributed them to more than 1 person. I believe I have sufficiently shown my want to come back, evidenced by my patient waiting of 5 months, and the fact I have typed numerous messages to Cloak, Ventz, and you to figure out my situation and prove my case. I’m not friends with the “main Zinkleburgs”, I occasionally talk to Almost to play rust around every month, and I’ve been friends with Divisional since before the Zinkleburgs. As for Ketone, I believe I’ve only called him around 5 times since my Amnesty was made, and don’t consider him a friend. Finally, I don’t get your point, where you seem to believe the “other Zinkleburg’s” will riot and try to become unblacklisted. There’s no other Zinkleburgs, all the others I’ve previously mentioned have all moved on, I’m the only former Zinkleburg who still has interest in the server, that still hasn’t been unblacklisted.
  10. If you or Ventz need further clarification or evidence of these points, I’d be more than willing to VC or establish a group chat to speak about this.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: As I said before, in my last amnesty, as well as in the writing above, I believe all of the factors concerning my situation, and my continued request for amnesty, shows my commitment for an unblacklist. If I were to simply squander all of the effort I have put in, it would be downright stupid.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I want to join the server because it was simply such a great source of entertainment and simple fun for me. I've made lasting friendships on this Garry's Mod server, and I would wish for it to continue. I put in at least a hundred hours in the beginning towards it, and it was unbounded joy. This server is completely unique in its experience, and, while this appeal may sound serious or gloomy, I would be overjoyed to return.

I would also like to add that before I made this appeal, I messaged Ventz in hopes of being able to provide more information on my appeal. As this recieved no response, I've decided just to post my amnesty. If any more information is needed than what I've posted, one can contact me on Discord.

Best Wishes.

Ellie

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Feb 21, 2021
Appeal Denied

Hi @broccoli

Thanks for taking the time to do this - unfortunately we are not able to accept your appeal at this time.

While we appreciate your efforts to show how your behaviour has changed, we cannot ignore the fact that you evaded our blacklist system multiple times.

If you continue to show good behaviour, you may reappeal in 2 months.​

Status
Not open for further replies.