Broda signing off o/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
I'll be resigned from all positions on the 21st August and will be stepping away from the community as a whole.

My reasonings for leaving are varied from personal to server related issues and I won't elaborate on them so please don't ask.

I've thoroughly enjoyed my time here since the very early months of 2022 and the journey I've taken from then till now. Its been good fun (Mostly) but my patience, time and energy needs to be focused elsewhere now.

@Yeke known you for years and starting at the same time and seeing how we each chose a different path to where we ended up now has been great. You are a huge pillar of this community and people know it.

I'll be doing one last big Major event on Saturday 19th August to conclude a story I've run for many months now as a last farewell, look forward to seeing you there.

The list I could write of everyone I've come across is far too long for me to write. The majority of people I have come across I have greatly enjoyed RPing and playing on SCP RP with you and I wish you all the best. Tremendous amount of love to you all

Come 21st, It'll be Broda signing off o/

'Athena'

Feb 24, 2023
cannae believe instead of a normal divorce youre leaving the community.
i am currently going through heartbreak
I am taking the kids and the dog.
Keep the pad.

• Love
Reactions: Broda

Wonka

Donator
Jul 29, 2022
From Ethics Director to O5-2. You will be missed old man.

O7

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Best of luck and thanks for the amazing help on the server! o7

Bruce

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
May 7, 2022
Good luck on what you do in the future, thanks for helping me from the day I started on the server. o7

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
o7
although i joined extremely late into your timespan you've been a great O5 and i wish you the best

Jack Kincaid

Mar 14, 2023
You will Truly be very missed in this community. You are an incredible person who does his very best in anything you set your mind to and have been a great mentor as an RP leader. I hope you enjoy whatever you wish to strive for in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.