'Virgilu'

Aug 30, 2022
Based Ethics Director shooting foxatron after 10/12, yoo i mean what

Its sad to see you go but good luck with whatever you pursue

John Dear

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 14, 2021
o7

Broda thanks for all your time and effort put in the server. I know we had our disagreements every know and then, but that is what i liked about you. you are just as me and dont take things for granted. Always questioning everything and everyone. You always had idea's to make events or situations more fun. It’s hard to say farewell to such dedicated and motivated players. Your contribution to the Server has not gone unnoticed, and we’re sad to lose someone as valuable as you.

Once more, thank you for everything you've done within the community.

I wish you the best of luck!

Judge

Developer
Developer
Mapping Team
Aug 10, 2022
o7 Broda.
You were a great mentor, and sometimes you just have to move on in life.

Vizoplez

Dec 10, 2022
Your Resignation has been Denied.
Reapply in two weeks.

Jokes aside, have a good one! You were a massive community contributor, and I'm sad to see you go. o7

Grover

Aug 5, 2022
O7 Broda you were one of best Game Masters your events were legend.
you had alot of senior roles and you were excelent in leading. its sad to see you leaving. Good luck in your life.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Held
Nu-7 LT/SGT
CI G/A
Gensec Captain

Holding
O1 LT
096 whitelist
Senior agent​

Goondra "Sleepy"

Dec 9, 2022
WHAT NO BRODA YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE MAN

You have honestly done so much for this server its unreal.

I have the up most respect for you man

I wish you the best

God speed and good luck to where ever you focus your life to next

Luft

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022

Ronin

Game Master
Game Master
Apr 6, 2023
I'll be resigned from all positions on the 21st August and will be stepping away from the community as a whole.

My reasonings for leaving are varied from personal to server related issues and I won't elaborate on them so please don't ask.

I've thoroughly enjoyed my time here since the very early months of 2022 and the journey I've taken from then till now. Its been good fun (Mostly) but my patience, time and energy needs to be focused elsewhere now.

@Yeke known you for years and starting at the same time and seeing how we each chose a different path to where we ended up now has been great. You are a huge pillar of this community and people know it.

I'll be doing one last big Major event on Saturday 19th August to conclude a story I've run for many months now as a last farewell, look forward to seeing you there.

The list I could write of everyone I've come across is far too long for me to write. The majority of people I have come across I have greatly enjoyed RPing and playing on SCP RP with you and I wish you all the best. Tremendous amount of love to you all

Come 21st, It'll be Broda signing off o/
o7

Status
Not open for further replies.