Brody Cooper Exec Researcher Application [USA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brodym4ster

Jan 13, 2024
Steam ID:
Discord name: Engineer Gaming (brodym4ster)
For how long have you played on CG SCP: June 2022
In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: Central Standard Time
Character name(s): Brody Cooper
Civilian name: Brodym4ster
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-N/A
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-Yes
-Left when I was cuffed by CI as 8854 (I am not proud of it)
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
-To give the Research team an Exec they can count on having there back and to be there voice for foundation Personnel. To lead them to new discoveries and to new heights. To also give them a reason to do some science and to also have some more freedoms within the site. To have access to more SCPS to test on, more combinations of ideas to be made with the increased freedom of the Exec. Researcher. But to also have a good time with the Research team
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
-I am professional at what I do and I hold onto the idea of science being the mainframe of exploration of these Entities and to explore what they can do and how to keep Humanity safe from the Darkness of the Entities and what they can do.
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
-None
-What makes a document excellent is how it's presented a clear document shows confidence in the researcher but a messy one shows lack of self hope and a lack of interest. A real document tries to stay as close to the format as possible but can also be allowed a little creative freedom with how it can be done. If a document is just a single page then it's not a document it's more of a page. It's just something not worth reading. But a document that can spread 4-5 pages is a document worth reading and a document worthy of approval.
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
-To be the best example you can be for the Research Department and to be a role-model for the rest of the team. To lead the team to newer heights of research and to remain professional at all costs no matter what happens around you or what people say to you. You are the prime example of the Research Department and you are to uphold that course of action to it's upmost standard.
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in: Exec Researcher Brody Cooper is a prime example of how things should be done right. With Proper formatting and properly following the Code of Ethics and the Legal Codex they make themselves a jewel for the research department. However despite all the professionalism, Exec Researcher Brody Cooper is a kind and gentle man to both his peers and to any SCP he tests with. As he doesn't see them as just SCPS, or coworkers he sees them as a sort of family to himself and he will do anything to make sure they remain safe at all times.

We0thebeast

Feb 4, 2024
-support
-no excellent grade documents for how long you have played for.

Last edited:

Lunaria

Nov 24, 2022
| Application Denied |

G'day Brody Cooper,

You're application for the position of Executive Researcher has been denied.

Please contact Director Ivy Picket or Director Akura at [lunaria4211]/[dr_ternith_plague] to request details.

We thank you for your efforts and wish you luck in the future.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.
logo 2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.