bros back

stee ven

Aug 12, 2022
SCP-2217
to all whom are concerned on an update.

Hello, I am your friend Ogre who vanished three weeks ago, announcing his departure from the server. I have spent the last 3-4 weeks truly going out every day, spending time with family, and working on being sane and mentally able due to my unstable mental health previously. I have been seeing a professional therapist and working on my mental health, allowing me to have a better attitude and fix my behavioral issues.

My problem was playing this game many hours a day and not spending time with friends and family. I had bad behavior and attitude and was regressing from how I was before. I disappointed many people who helped me to be where I am, and I decided on my better behalf to run. Running is an option if I have learned anything in these past weeks, but it isn't one I was willing to take any longer. In the past, I have fought for what's right and wanted to do better than before when proved wrong.

This is my annunciation of coming back and aspiring to be better than ever. I know people may have grudged me, but I have always been one that was judged. I wish you all the best of luck in the future and hope we can be reunited again.

To anyone who would like to know further about anything, please personally dm me.
so im a former troll as long as u dont troll anymore most people wont care trust me, welcome back

to all whom are concerned on an update.

Hello, I am your friend Ogre who vanished three weeks ago, announcing his departure from the server. I have spent the last 3-4 weeks truly going out every day, spending time with family, and working on being sane and mentally able due to my unstable mental health previously. I have been seeing a professional therapist and working on my mental health, allowing me to have a better attitude and fix my behavioral issues.

My problem was playing this game many hours a day and not spending time with friends and family. I had bad behavior and attitude and was regressing from how I was before. I disappointed many people who helped me to be where I am, and I decided on my better behalf to run. Running is an option if I have learned anything in these past weeks, but it isn't one I was willing to take any longer. In the past, I have fought for what's right and wanted to do better than before when proved wrong.

This is my annunciation of coming back and aspiring to be better than ever. I know people may have grudged me, but I have always been one that was judged. I wish you all the best of luck in the future and hope we can be reunited again.

To anyone who would like to know further about anything, please personally dm me.

i totally promise to be really nice and not -support everything ?