Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruce

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
May 7, 2022
Steam ID: 76561197990923863
Discord name: AHuman#1688
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Over a month with 5-6 Days on my total playtime when checking the playtime command in-game.
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: GMT+1
Character name(s): Bruce, Broil and "Brick"
Civilian name: Broil
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes, I do have a Microphone.
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-MTF-E11 LCPL (Current)
-CI-A (Current)
-Executive Researcher
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-I have recived One Warning for Combat jumping while fighting a CI, trying to evade their shooting I started to combat jump but I have since read the rules and will not combat jump again.
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
-I belive I am a suitable candidate for Overseer Assistant because of my experience with assisting the DoR on their research and data gathering, aswell as putting myself up as a distraction for intruders or SCPs with ill intent, in addition I have been trusted with the occupation of Executive researcher and have had my fair share of sorting people out who have leaked high level documents to personel of lower clearance.
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
-To help the O5 council member you are designated to, such as possible sorting classified documents, ensuring the Overseer does not come to any danger like using yourself as bait for anything that might harm the overseer but I guess thats A-1´s job, an Overseer Assistants job is also to deal with leaks of Classified information about the Overseers or CL4 documents, this could be put in a multitude of ways such as Amnestication.
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Time at the foundation
Executive Researcher Bruce was a researcher stationed at Site-56 conducting experiments with fellow Executives to try and clone SCP-500 "The Panacea", a very small plastic bottle of 47 red pills designated SCP-500-1 that have the power to cure any sickness regardless of whether it is mental, unteatable by modern medical science or physical, due to SCP-500s ability to cure anything it is highly sought after but must also be used very carefully as SCP-500-1s do not regenerate which was the soul reason that Bruce wanted to duplicate it so badly, he conducted the test using SCP-914 and its ability to either improove the item put into it, destroy it and take it apart into its core elements, this research took and extreemly long time as it took a lot of convincing to get the Site Advisors to approve a test that involved such a limited SCP, Bruce´s hypothesis was that if he were able to split the pill into its core elements he could reverse engineer the pill and thus enabling us to start producing the pill without worrying about the limited supply of the original pills, but there was a massive problem, The elements that the machine split the pill into were something from another universe, quite litteraly because it has never been found in the history of mankind, even interselar missions brought back no trace of the element, Bruce called the element H-500. Bruce´s research is still going on to this day, although there have been minimal results over the years it has proven to be getting better each expedition through other planets on the search for H-500.

History
Bruce was a very aspiring young Portuguese man working under the SCP foundation for many years, Bruce never really mentioned his past as he nevery really had one, Bruce was orphaned at a very young age due to a freak car accident that resulted in the death of his parents and leaving him to fend for himself, once he had finally got a grasp back on life he tried to find a job, but never could get a good one due to severe anxienty and social awkwardness until he found the SCP foundation, a place were they accepted anyone regardless of past (Unless your a major serial killer of a felon) but something was off about this foundation, it was almost like the building itself was calling to him "Come closer, Join us", with his curiosity peaked he decided to join, to uncover these secrets and to find out whos voice was calling him.

(NOTE: Sorry if spelling is of, I was never too good at spelling so if anything is wrong then please tell me, but I hoped you liked reading my application and have a great rest of your Day/Night.)

Tommy 'Romeo' Lee

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Jan 1, 2022
Application Denied

The council are in agreeance that you are not ready to take on the Overseer Assistant position. I recommend getting known around the community before reapplying as the council agree that you are not known by most.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

- O5-1 'The Unjust'​

Status
Not open for further replies.