Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruce

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
May 7, 2022
Steam ID: 76561197990923863
Discord name: AHuman#1688
For how long have you played on CG SCP: In playtime then about 5-6 days using the vtime command but I belive I started playing a month or two ago.
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: GMT+0
Character name(s): Bruce, Brick and Broil
Civilian name: Broil
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes but a quite old one.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF E-11 CPL CI-G Executive Researcher
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-I have a single warn for Combat jumping while fighting a CI but other than that I have had no kicks, bans or other warns.
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
-I have quite extensive knowledge on the SCP and its behaviours from the SCP wiki lore and in-game testing on the SCP and know how one would play as SCP-096, like when passive SCP-096 should be in its cell wandering aimlessly and when enraged to then hunt and kill the first person that saw you, then the rest who did.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
-When SCP-096 is in a passive state it must stay in its cell and wander aimlessly and must sit down at random, 096 cannot purposefully turn so people see its face, they must look at you voluntairily and when breached is allowed to roam if left undisturbed for 60s, Eg: When no CI, Foundation personell or other SCPs have left the room your in or ran away and no-one returns in 60s then you can roam.
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
-When breach 096 is allowed to roam if undisturbed by anyone for 60s, and once someone sees his picture he is allowed to break out of his CC and run towards the target, killing them and anyone else who fires or looks at 096.

096 is not allowed to beeline to D-Block as it would be considered kill-farming due to all of the players inside DBlock that constantly spawn.

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: First of all, once SCP-096 is agro you must use scramble gear to safely contain it or it will tear you to pieces, secondly you must wait until 096 is out of its agro state and it sits down, once it has sat down you must bucket him with one of the buckets on the map (HCZ non specialized and PW bathrooms are the two spawns I remember) then you must beam it and containment cuff it, once you do that you must quickly return him to his CC and repair his CC doors before his bucket breaks, his bucket can break on the way to his CC but you get a popup alerting you that it will break in 60s, the bucket is one use so when it breaks you need to get a new one of one of its spawns.

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Bruce ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a role application.

Congratulations on your new whitelist, please make sure to follow the SCP rules at all times. Please contact an Admin+ in-game for your whitelist.​

Status
Not open for further replies.