MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Jun 3, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): ionboy64

For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: 1 month in game time

In what country are you located?: Scotland

Time zone: GMT/BST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): O-1 CPT "Executioner"

Chaos name (include your rank): CI-B "Hammy"

Civilian name: Carl Connors Jr.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:444221713

Do you have a mic?: Yes, but it can be finnicky at times

What server are you applying for?: The US server

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/usa-scp-096-application.4977/

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 1 warning for FearRP because I shot 2 people with a freedom in a 2:1 situation

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
- Yes, I was an event planner in another community

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes, I do. In the past I've played umpteen Star Wars RP servers.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 3-7 hours

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
- I want to be a game master to help to enhance the roleplay scenarios that I take part in while also ensuring that other players are able to also experience an enhanced roleplay experience. I wanna help to build dupes for peoples basic RP and ensure that people can voice the ideas they have for larger and more immersing events.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- I believe I would be a good choice for gamemaster because I have past experience with ULX and running/planning events in the past. I believe I would also be good because I can work with other people well to ensure that all events that occur has multiple perspectives and people working on it to ensure the best chance for everyone to enjoy it.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
- "The townsfolk believed that the graveyard is haunted, that long lost ones have tried to talk to their loved ones, hearing this the foundation decided to send their best MTF unit to deal with this, The Silencers, but as luck have it, people begin to suspect that something is going on and they stick their nose where it doesn't belong"

- "A strange individual wearing a nicely pressed gray suit appears in Pinewood, people feel an eerie feeling around this man due to how familiar yet distant he appears. His presence creates some unease, thus causing the 2 sides operating within Pinewood to send agents to go and attempt to bring him in for questioning. What information could such an eerie man hold?"

- "Despite the everlasting cold that enshrouds Pinewood there's been reports of a European Mallard waddling amidst the snow. The duck appears to show a grand interest in any and all electronics but no one appears to notice him, the strange duck has been told to be followed by the voice of a medieval era English accent but no one can find a source. Surely there's someone who can get to the bottom of this mystery and ship the duck back home?"

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server):
Multiple sites have experienced containment issues in the past week and have had to resort to the onsite warhead being detonated. An executive order from Site-01 is issued that all site administration are to evacuate themselves, essential staff, research personnel and security staff to a safe location which will act as a temporary research lab and MTF training ground for the time being. This location is thought to be secure due to it's secluded nature however the Chaos Insurgency pick up wind of this evacuation from a mole they planted on the inside and decide to tail the evacuation resulting in a mini scale war breaking out at the evac point shortly after staff get it up and running. The Chaos Insurgency attempt to break into the temporary site while MTF hold them off, the staff within the temporary site must finish their research and upload the documentation before the Insurgency can take it for themselves.

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1: The Chaos Insurgency has sent an assassin amongst the midst of the foundations personnel to assassinate a member of the Ethics Committee and you must stop them before it is too late.
A-1: The O5 council have found out that a document regarding their operations has fallen into the Chaos Insurgency, a group of Alpha-1 is deployed to destroy the document or destroy the insurgency.
Nu-7: Nu7 must hold out in a full war with the Pinewood citizens after they learn about the people held in the foundations captivity as they fight for the freedom of the prisoners.
E-11: There is an anomalous entity on the surface turning people aggressive and resulting in mass deaths all over Pinewood. E11 need to secure the item and keep it secure for the sake of all living things
CI: The foundation dig through their archives and learn about the dark history of the Insurgency, they plan to destroy the group once and for all. Chaos must use everything they have to ensure they life for another day.
Foundation Staff: A door has appeared in the site, it looks exactly the same as a normal wooden door except for a single crack that runs down it. The bottom of the door has an odd mist beneath it, Research must commence immediately before something comes out and wreaks havoc on the site.

Gregory McCain

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 29, 2021
Harelbeke, Belgium
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes, I do. In the past I've played umpteen Star Wars RP servers.
Please remove the other community name, would hate to get your app altered/denied because of this.
It’s against rule 5.

I really like your event ideas, they are not that worked out, but the general idea and creativity also leaves a lot of options for roleplay to turn out your way, since RP never goes as intended during events, you leave this error within the limits while giving some details. I like that.

+ Good application
+ Experience in Serious RP
+ Experience as a gamemaster
+ Creative

= Sometimes short answers
= Could go a bit more in-depth on the goals/missions/objectives

? I can not judge your activity (UK player)
? I can not judge how mature you are (UK player)

Best of luck!

Nomad_600

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 4, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @ionboy64 ,

On behalf of the event team thank you for applying for the position of Game-Master. This is to let you know that your application has been accepted. Please contact an Event Team Supervisor or the Event Team Lead for your next stage of the process.

Kind Regards,
Event Team Supervisor Nomad​

Status
Not open for further replies.