Civilian name: Ashton Tucker

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?:

Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

None

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

None what so ever.

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?

I believe I've reached the suitable requirements to take the next step in my Research
work, as I've hit a bit of a ceiling as senior researcher. I've grinded to get this
position and I believe I now have the experience to maintain the role of Executive Researcher.
-
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:

I've shadowed many excellent researchers, tested many dangerous Scps, and written countless excellent
documents. I know what it takes to be Executive Researcher, and through my hard work to reach the level
I am today, I now think I'm ready to take that next step. I'd first like to mention probably my most
praised quality, which is excellent nature of my countless documents. Nowadays, I nearly only get excellent
graded documents due to my experience and knowledge when it comes to writing. Secondly, I handle each and every Scp I test
with care and cation. Through trial and error, I've perfected the skill of keeping a experiment controlled and leveled as
I obtain more knowledge through these tests. Finally, I feel my best and most suitable attribute to be Executive Researcher is my ability
to learn. I was once a Jr Researcher, sloppily writing documents and stumbling around the facility. Even then, I strived to get better.
Looking around, I knew I had to ask for help to get better. Doing so, this slowly helped me get my footing and build me into the
researcher I am today. This wouldn't be the case if I didn't over come and learn. Nowadays I try to do this to the lower leveled Researchers,
building the next generation of seniors as I hope for my promotion.
-
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?

Most of my documents have been graded excellent, If I had to guess maybe 13 out of the 18 I've written, and that does take
a lot of skill on my part. What makes a good document? Well many things! First the formatting, it doesn't have to be the nicest
though it has to highlight parts of the document and make sections clear in what they're trying to show off. The contents of the
document also must be precise, almost making the reader see what happened in this document. The most vital part of a good document,
I believe, is the knowledge it brings to the foundation. I've submitted countless documents revolving around failed experiments,
just because they give knowledge in some capacity. The documents us researchers write don't have to bring something new to the
table, but at least highlight and hammer home information already known.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:

An Executive Researcher must show a good example to all lesser ranked personal. As an Executive Researcher, you are peak of your
class, which means you should act like it. You must be professional and precise, following all protocols to a golden standard.
You should act with class and respect, not taking your role for granted at all. The tests or any sort of research you use your
higher access for should be controlled and civilized. Everything you do should be done with a purpose, and such should be treated
with importance. You're the highest research staff the site has to offer, so you must act like it to keep your place in this
position.
-
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Brucker was a fairly average Researcher, hailing from the US, nothing stood out about him. He did fine tests, recorded his findings as he was supposed to, and didn't accomplish much else. This was until he witnessed his first containment breach. Scp 096 ran through the facility, killing everything that viewed his face. Cowering away, tucking his head down in pure terror was Bruckington. Once the alarm sounded that the breach had concluded, Brucker stood up to see carnage waiting for him. His flock of Researchers had been mowed down, leaving him, a puny Junior Researcher the last one standing. This proved to Brucker, proved that the work he was doing meant something. Writing papers, doing tests, gaining knowledge, it was all so that something like this wouldn't happen again. This developed two things in Bruckington. No longer would he drift through his work, but instead thrive and make a difference. However, this also gave him a bit of a hatred, a bias against most dangerous Scps. Things such as 096, 682, 939, everything that couldn't give him knowledge he advocated against. Moving on, the incident gave Brucker a hold new attitude on life, one more fit of a proper Researcher.

Note: (I really appreciate all the support I've gotten on the server thus far. I feel I really have come a long way from some dumb Junior Researcher. No longer am I aimlessly and poorly doing tests, but I am now thriving in my role as a senior Researcher. Even if I don't get accepted, I appreciate everyone who has helped me along the way.)

Deleted member 1285

+Support
+ Alot of effort has gone into this application.
+ I've had great experiences with you ingame, you are funny and a good person to be around with
+ Good luck!

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022

+ SUPPORT

Positives

• Active IG.
  • Good application.
  • Have had good interactions with.

Neutral

• Unsure on TS activity.

Negatives

• N/A
Good Luck.

Jan 4, 2022
1648050748489.png
From the office of the Director of Research
Decision regarding Brucker Bruckington Executive Researcher application

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────​
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Executive Researcher here at Site-56, before anything I like to thank you for the time and effort you put in your application for this position. After heavy deliberation with other Executive Researcher I have come to the conclusion that you are suited for the position of Executive Researcher here at Site-56. Congratulation on this achievement as very few will be able to achieve this, now as a Executive Researcher you will be responsible for keeping our Researchers in line with the code of conduct and ethics.

Please contact me as soon as possible so we can set you up for the position. Again, congratulation on this promotion because you have earned it and I hope I will see you becoming a great member to add to our roster of Executive.

-Signed, Director of Research Castellano, Site-56

Status
Not open for further replies.