Discord name: Bubba#0748

For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since the launch

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: CST

Character name(s): Bubba(Foundation), Bubbster (CI), Civilian Bubba

Civilian name: Civilian Bubba

Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MFT E-11 SPC, CI-Gamma, A-1 SPC
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have received none
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I like the lore and RP of 096. Right now most SCP's are just run and kill until you die, but as 096 you can at least do a few more things. I've played all of the SCP's now and they are starting to get boring so I would like to try and play as 096.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: When pacified SCP-096 will sit and cover his face while crying to avoid having anyone look at his face at all times. Sometimes SCP-096 will also walk back and forth again the wall, letting out a groan every now and then.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: Once someone sees SCP-096's face or a picture of his face, 096 will beeline straight to the person who saw his face. This person will be known as SCP-096-1. Anyone that sees his face during this time will be immediately killed by SCP-096. Once SCP-096-1 is killed by 096, he will return to being pacified.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
Step 1: MTF is to get SCRAMBLE goggles from the MTF armory, that way they can look at SCP-096 for a short amount of time to assist in containment.
Step 2: A small squad of MTF must try to find the picture (if the cause was from a picture) and immediately destroy the picture. The rest of MTF need to get a bucket from the nearest restroom and find SCP-096.
Step 3: Once SCP-096 is found, MTF is to put the bucket on SCP-096's head to avoid allowing any others to look at his face.
Step 4: MTF is to closely follow SCP-096 at all times until SCP-096-1 is identified. Once found MTF or SCP-096 is to kill 096-1 ASAP.
Step 5: Once SCP-096 is pacified, MTF is to move in and restrain SCP-096, and bring him back to his containment cell.
Step 6: Recontain SCP-096, lock all blast doors, gates, and doors leading to SCP-096's containment cell, and make sure all photos have been destroyed.
Step 7: Call off Code 5, and announce SCP-096 has been recontained.

Status
Not open for further replies.