Bubbyy's Blacklist appeal

Bubbyy

Jan 14, 2024
Your in-game name: Bubbyy "psych"
Your SteamID: 76561198276254072
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198276254072/
Date of blacklist: 6/17/24
To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?: i was using a cheat to gain the ability to BHop around site and surface, and was not upfront about it and made the unfortunate decision to lie about what i did to yeke.
Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP (incl. game streaming, e.g. GeForce Now): None
Please list any alt accounts: None
Who blacklisted you? (if known): Yeke
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://civilnetworks.net/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I have deleted all cheats and anything to do with them, and if needed i would allow random check ups on my system.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted?
No
Why should you be unblacklisted: I've spent a lot of time on the server and made a dumb mistake by using the cheats even for something as small as BHoping, I should not have downloaded them at all. I am genuinely sorry and will not use any form of cheats again. I've taken the time that I've been blacklisted to reflect and think about the decisions that led up to that and whole heartedly regret it. if given the chance to play on CN again i will not make the mistake of cheating even if its for small things like bhopping.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I haven't even had a single warn up until this point, and i have a lot of time on the server like i has said prior, i hope that gives me a small amount of credibility. I've deleted everything that i had installed for gmod and truly i wont do that again.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: To be able to play with my friends and continue working on the projects i have started and continue to contribute to RP and fun.

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @Bubbyy,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

It's been only two months since you've been blacklisted, you're going to have to wait a few more months before we can consider your appeal. Furthermore, your appeal is quite poor and has barely any effort on it, so why should we even put effort into looking into this? Don't forget aswell that you lied to Yeke when confronted about this, which definately won't help with your case.

Wait atleast three more months (until 08/11/2024) before appealing again.​