Denied buff and changes adjustment for CI jugg

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2023
As a XK-class VIP that enjoys playing CI juggernaut, I have come to realization that juggernaut is almost if not useless during most of the Main raids due to being Slower than Turtle and as well having an questionable choice of weaponry.

Here is an suggestion that may or may not be approved by most of the community of the server while presenting pros and if there is cons for it.

BUFFS:
-increase HP from 500 ---> 650.
-swap the RPK to M60.

-increase the walking speed by 5% extra or a bit more if possible.
-(optional suggestion) give him a shield for defensive/protection purposes

CONS:
-the increase of hp will make the juggernaut get bullied even more by foundation MTF'S (but at the very least jugg will survive a bit longer)

-swapping the rpk to m60 will cause a bit lower damage against MTF units but at the very least will provide more suppression/covering fire to prevent from heavy push against CI + as well will take longer time to reload

Overall: i believe this buff idea would be appreciated for those who mains jugg, however as i was writing this i have come to realization that UNGOC juggernaut will need to have same buff if this suggestion were to get approved (walking speed and the HP increase) to have an even ground fight incase there is an event were pvp is involved.

====================================================================================================

(EDITE) i have seen everyone's comment of my suggestion idea and it seems mainly so far everyone disagree with the hp buff and thus i have decreased the value number.

Last edited:
Jug needs to be used strategically. If you die too quickly with the jug, it means you're just walking into gunfire without any sort of previous thought, or you have been out-strategized by Foundation, and your team is most likely just using you as a 'bullet sponge' so they can enjoy the raid a bit longer. When properly used, Jugs are a massive pain to deal with. -Support

P.s. +250 HP is not a minor buff

Reactions: KingViper115
May 2, 2023
-Support

Jug is fine as it is right now
Is it tho? Lately other and including me have been discouraged/lost motivation to play as jugg and rarely anyone flags on as CI jugg because of how easily they can be overpowered by nu-7 marksman as well being left behind constantly, all it takes is 2 to 4 shots from .50 cal and he is dead already before he even steps his foot in LCZ.

It happens 90% of the time.

Thank you for your feedback!
Jug needs to be used strategically. If you die too quickly with the jug, it means you're just walking into gunfire without any sort of previous thought, or you have been out-strategized by Foundation, and your team is most likely just using you as a 'bullet sponge' so they can enjoy the raid a bit longer. When properly used, Jugs are a massive pain to deal with. -Support
Unfortunately all strategy goes out of the window under heavy gun fire from both sides.

And you are correct , 99% of the time jugg always used as bait "bullet sponge" and get left behind to rot. Thus why most of people don't bother flag on as jugg because most of people want to head to hcz for funny breaches or 008 retrieve samples mission.

Thank you for your professional feedback!

Reactions: Vollgas

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
My eyes must be deceiving me is this another CI main trying to make a class over powered cause they have bad positioning

The entire point of him is being slow but having alot of health it's called dont be stupid. He doesnt need more health and speed.

This throws balance out the widow and run over with a lawn mower

Hes perfect the way he is, as most CI abuse god chems hes basically neigh unkillable with 4 medics swarming him

In experience, the only thing that has changed is CI’s strategies. The bullet sponge is the whole point of jugg. A decent strategy if you wish to use 914 as CI is first, go through vents. Regardless of where you land, you can go to 914. Jugg stays in front the entire time. Once 914 has been reached, if the jugg is still alive, they guard 914 until everyone has finished with 914. If the jugg dies, well at least CI know earlier they are outside. If the jugg is still alive, they split up with the main group to just mainly be a diversion while the main group (now disguised) do whatever.

- Support

Idk if this is a UK issue, because US Jugg players know that it's a support class, and using/abusing chems/upgrades and having a personal medic makes Juggs heavy hitters who help push back enemies for their allies to move up.

The Jugg is really well balanced as is, being countered by hard hitting guns and flanking to corner his fat ass.

He in no way needs a change, he's as good as he'll ever be

Wukong The Great Sage

Feb 28, 2023
-Support, as a certified Jugg enthusiast and a fucker that knows that there will forever be a time to die, Jugg is used as a support or a decoy as his sacrifice can be used to defer enemies on the Jugg. Though it will work if the CI works together not to get spotted (Not including Jugg).

- Support

Idk if this is a UK issue, because US Jugg players know that it's a support class, and using/abusing chems/upgrades and having a personal medic makes Juggs heavy hitters who help push back enemies for their allies to move up.

The Jugg is really well balanced as is, being countered by hard hitting guns and flanking to corner his fat ass.

He in no way needs a change, he's as good as he'll ever be
To add on to this, I have played jug when it's been exactly like this and I have been very much unstoppable. A mix of weapon upgrade, personal medic, Tylenol and CI covering me has allowed me to be near unstoppable.

Status
Not open for further replies.