Content Suggestion Buff Gas Grenades.

Content Suggestions will be reviewed by Content Team weekly, please allow time as not everything can be reviewed at once.
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
[Either increase the damage/tick rate, or lower the needed chemicals for Gas Grenades.]

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
[Not that I know of]

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
[People use this content we've had added more.

See more gas grenades than the flamboyant and CS Gas grenade as they'll actually be worth the time it takes to make them. (Can't remember the last Amnestics grenade I've even seen)

Currently the CS Gas grenade cost nearly as much as a Volk/XEON, 6k to make them would make it so these grenades aren't just kinda a waste comparatively.]

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
[Gas grenades get used more and people complain maybe?

Holdout points get harder to hold.]

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
[As I said in positives, the content that was added will see more use than the extremely rare toss in at CI in a small room like 008, or maybe ECW, and 9 times out of 10 people just use CS gas because all the Dmg Over Time grenades don't do much (Red Phosphorus does like 205 dmg if you stand in the gas the full time, cynogen chlorine does less than that, despite both of these requiring ALOT of SCP sampling.) and are alot harder to get, and if you do use the CS gas and you're not GSD you're down like 12k for something that really isn't that great.]

-Support

its easy enough to get 5.4L of a chem for a nade. Super OP nades are supposed to be hard to make
You have to sample 2 SCPs 10 individual times each to make 1 cynogen chloride grenade, if thats easy for you then good on you, but for 99% of people spending ~8 hours (assuming you sample both every 45 minutes, since 30 minutes isn't reasonable, realistically, 45 minutes is a low estimate too when you end up having breaches, raids, incompetant d-class, ect.) nonstop to make 1 grenade isnt reasonable!

+support