Accepted Buff VKS

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glazzing

May 31, 2023
Des Moines, Iowa
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Decrease VKS damage drop off at range by significant amount
Increase body & headshot damage by a little
Fix scope alignment

Decrease chance to break limbs from 100% to 40%
Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
No

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
The gun is complete shit, only good use for it is to break limbs then switch to perma. Would make the gun not a complete pea shooter on surface PVP, due to it's crazy damage dropoff.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
DEA gets good weapon, and surface combat becomes a lil more shit for GOI's.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
At least a small buff to it should be done at the minimum, the weapon is terrible and has people playing Senior Agent over Special Agent just due to the loadout being shit.

Change Z. "Somebody"

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Jun 13, 2022
would it be possible to review the weapons current stats and compare it to its competitor the Scar-H?

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
idk man if it’s bad it should prob get buffed
sure DEA get a lot of them (I think) but it’s no good when it’s bad so no one uses it
+Support

Bush von Mann

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 12, 2022
If this is the DEA sniper then -SUPPORT
I forgot what it's called but the DEA sniper is ass, indoor sniping is ass, and FailRP is ass

If it's anything else then idrc

Shark

Jun 4, 2023
If this is the DEA sniper then -SUPPORT
I forgot what it's called but the DEA sniper is ass, indoor sniping is ass, and FailRP is ass

If it's anything else then idrc
I love people voting on suggestions when they don't even know what they're voting on! It's so awesome!

+SUPPORT

As I said in the recent US Sr CL4 meeting, this DMR is the Joe Swanson gun. It turns people into cripples but doesn't really do much else. It's not suited for surface content at all and it seems our current kits are actively encouraging DEA agents to station ourselves within the facility rather than interact with surface. Our one long ranged weapon isn't suited for surface at all and it's even worse when you consider what DEA have fight against with one shot body shot snipers.

Status
Not open for further replies.