Denied Buffing RPG vehicle damage or adding an ER Demoman

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
One of these 2
  • Adding a new job to ER called the "Eastern Resistance demoltions expert" which would have an RPG + an AT4 (if possible also C4's) and 1 slot, it would be restricted to Veteran+ and have the either have a nerfed loadout or a copy of the normal Soldiers one
  • Or Buffing the RPG to deal more damage against vehicles. I personally today test how many shots it take to destroy a volvo with the RPG i got to 6-7 (might have missed one) and it was only smoking, took about 2 extra mags from the LR 300 before it exploded.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
I scrolled down to post from late 2023 and didn't see anything (or i could be blind)

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
  • Would add a cool new job to the pretty boring lists of jobs that ER has
  • Makes ER atleast stand a chance against tanks and armord vehicles
  • (If C4 suggestion gets accepted) Could also give ER an easier time destroying fobs and fob structures.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
  • During low pop hours C4's could be extremly anoying to fight against because ER spawns on towns/village
  • requires new rules
  • RPG buff might be OP if a lot of ER are on.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
As someone who has been playing ER for a couple of days now i have expercienced time and time again where i nail a vehicle with multiple shots from the RPG and they somehow still walk aways like they got bit by a small insect.

Upvote 2
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Status
Not open for further replies.