Burgerly's temporary goodbye

burgerly

Sep 30, 2023
Recently i've seen that I have absolutely no time to get on garry's mod because of drumline, and school starting. This is one of the best communities i've ever joined, and experienced. I've met a lot of nice people that I would love to meet again soon.

To the E-11 folk: E-11 is one of the first regiments I joined on the foundation job, I experienced a lot in this regiment from learning how it feels to be a hardstuck CSG for 2 months, and being demoted back to CSG. I've met some very supportive people like Pothead, Sunari, Douglas, and Oracle, my very first Garry's mod friend group. Once I'm back, I'll definitely join back into E-11.

To the GOC folk: This was the nicest regiment I've ever joined. I saw no sights of toxicity and it just felt like a whole new experience altogether. this wont be a very long message to you guys because I haven't even been in the regiment for that long however I do have a little message to a certain UNGOC MAJ "The Guardian": I'm still gonna try to persuade you to change your name to "The Frontrunner".

Honorary mentions:

Trunz: You were my first ever friend on SCP RP. You made me join E-11 and also left me for o-1 twice (ethics nerd) and also, Fuck Up Trunz.

Starcatcher: The first person to recognize me when I joined GOC. You showed me a lot and kind of intrigued me with PAC 3.

Bloodshed: You were my second E-11 friend, and also entrusted me with the E-11 CPT rank until you didn't. Thank you for helping me grow in E-11.

Bob "Comrade" Smit: When I was in CI you were my first friend, you showed me how to make anima, and joined me alongside in e-11. Thank you.

Foxwell: I never stepped into that tesla gate what are you talking about?

Patrick Tyson (Archangel): Also one of my first friends in e-11, I was saddened to see you leave to o-1 TWICE but I'm happy its working out for you :D

Pothead (this guy stinks!!): You are the definition of bat shit crazy, but you always made me laugh A LOT and supported me a lot. I always thought you had great idea's for E-11 and I thought you always deserved to be a rank above me

Beatriv: The very first time I had an interaction with you was when you were high during wargames with A-1, you made a lot of us laugh and even sang the ABC's to us (it was perfect)

I don't want to make the honorable mentions very long but I wanted to listed names of people I've met and had nice times withs: Rajesh, Sunari, Douglas, Change, Bacon, Prdone, and last but not least Arceus (aka glazzing)

Thank you to everyone who has supported and been along my side when I played this server. I hope to see you again.
To James Anderson: "Womp Womp"

Last edited: