Bye Bye people

BoltSive

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Jun 12, 2022
World Trade Center, New York
I think it is time to leave this server. I have been playing on this server for around 1.5 years and honestly I see playing, at the moment, more of a chore than having fun. There's other things as well but I'm not gunna get into it. I will actually stop playing the server around Friday - Sunday this week.

Either way some few words to a few special people before I leave:

@Nate Mercer / 'Tactician' - Epic guy and CI COM, bro was a big factor in reviving the CI regiment. I'll see you later bro.

@Yeahitsmemate - Very silly man/child (He could be anything) honestly happy you got LTCOM, you deserved it after how long you spent in the regiment. Also no Johnson, I'm not a furry.

@Blondie - Congrats on COM, you really fit the Commander playstyle by not getting online often.

@ThatOneSaltyGerman - I cannot thank you enough for upholding the CI google docs since every other CO were too smooth brained to know how to use/fix it, your events were big W's too.

@Biscuits - Honestly you were a pretty good Delcom and pretty goofy. Just don't throw anymore tantrums in sits and we gud.

@bobby joe - I heard you got Delta PLP, good luck on Delcom. You were pretty goofy.

@Mirage - The only E-11 CO, bro was there when E-11 needed him.

@Otters - You suck at TF2, also thanks for the V-Points.

@Nukegoboom - The best O5 member, you were actually a joy to talk too during the long ass hours of playing A-1. You should've been Senior GM by now.

@Requis + @Luft - I used to heavily dislike you both due to every interaction being negative, but you aight.

@Winkie + @Yeke - You both are actual W's, you both deserve your roles as NL and became a big step in me becoming LTCOM last November.

@RedBubble55 - W SA, was the only person actually tryna get me unblacklisted from staff.

@Alex Bones - You were pretty chill, Alex Boner. Other than the fact you removed my rights away to get staff, you were cool.

@Archangel -Would you like me to share what devious actions you peformed throughout the many times that A-1 kidnapped me?

Here are some people that were cool but I'm too lazy to write out some stuff for:
@luka
@Grong
@Broda Kagen
@Saphira Harlow
@mr bob woodall
@Rook
@TripTrap
@Reiner Zufall
@Skittles
@Moon
@John Nuts
@Silverback
@'Blue'
Darren
@Harry Chich
@Arshia
@Charles "Ze" Whittme
@Scotsman
Lucas Fern/ 'Hacker'
@Jam
@Naffen
Aki
@Charlie Freddo
@xCore
@Michael Walker
@Niox
@Bill Nye The Guy
@Auburn
@John Paul.

That's probably all the people that I have had epic interactions with, if I've missed anyone then i'll most likely edit it.

However, I have one more shoutout: @Cloak
Cloak, I am currently receiving therapy for what you did. I'm getting night terrors so badly that I'm throwing up from anxiety, I hope you get some extreme karma for bullying a 15 year old out of your community. However I will forgive you if you give me CI COM for a little bit.

Aight, cya.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • reaction_title.7
Reactions: Valkyrie and Naffen

Naffen

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Apr 11, 2022
o7 Bolt, enjoy your month away from the server before you have a random urge to join back as everyone does

• reaction_title.7
Reactions: Freddo

"Aki"

Jan 21, 2023
Who are you random?

I don't even play on this server anymore and i can still smell your stinkness from here

bobby joe

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 25, 2022
O7 rest in piece bolt best CI LTCOM there ever was

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
o7
didnt even mention me

Got a lot of shit to say about you bolt, but I'll try to cut it short and just say thank you man
the goofiest aaaa CI CO, when i saw you on it was always a great time
One of a few people who kept me motivated to keep on playing on Civilnetworks, so thanks a lot, couldn't of done it without you

cant believe he didnt mention me smh
(edit: he mentioned me :D)

Last edited:

Jonas Enry

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Mar 4, 2023
Ireland
O7 didn’t mention me either smh,

In all seriousness best of luck and see you in a bit