Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
[Held] Internal Affairs Ambassador
[Held] Site Advisor
[Held]Site Co-Director
[Held] Site Director

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-3 day ban for Fail RP
I received this ban when I first joined and was still in the process of full understanding server rules, so at the time I was not aware of certain RP standards and was punished for violating them.

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
I'm applying due to wanting to reacclimate myself into a site managing role. I stepped away from my prior director role in order to focus on other tasks and ambitions I had at the time. With some changes and choices that were out of my control about my direction in the community. I want to return to working with the site admin team. To continue helping form and change the community in a positive direction as we were doing prior to me stepping down.

What makes you suitable for Site Advisor?:
  • Strong communication skills: As a prior department leader I've been able to effectively communicate throughout the foundation in order to complete goals, provide feedback, and facilitate collaboration in all departments.​
  • Decision-making ability: I've been able to make informed strategic decisions that align with the overall goals and values of the organization since I've been in my role.​
  • Leadership skills: I've been able to motivate all departments into new tasks, delegate tasks effectively, and provide support and guidance as needed.​
  • Problem-solving skills: I've identified and addressed conflicts within the all departments in a proactive manner on more than several occasions.​
  • Adaptability: Due to the nature of changing circumstances and leadership I've been able to adapt all departments functions according no matter the changes.​
Overall, I should be able to effectively manage a department, communicate effectively with others, and make strategic decisions in order to drive the success of the departments and the foundation a whole.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:

Site Administrations responsibilities include overlooking day to day operations in departments, support the foundation staff to complete tasks to further their department operational capacities, delegate department leadership issues, and maintain a steady function throughout the site.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Charles "Caboose" LePaul was born October 20th, 1982, raised in a rural south Texas town of 2500.
Charles started off with dreams of bigger things far away from his small life. During his childhood and into his early adulthood Charles was focused on joining the military intelligence community. Mainly to make his way around the world and make an impact away from his lack luster town. When Charles turned 18, he joined the U.S. Air Force found the direction his life was meant to go. After 8 years of work through special forces courses, training, and joint combat operations, Charles resigned from the Air Force to pursue profits and adventure in the private intelligence community. Through several entry programs and close connections made through his military stay he found his way into Black Water a private military contractor. After 4 years of contractor assignments Charles was approached by military leadership. After interviewing for an agent position Charles was invited to join the ranks of the Internal Affairs Department. After dedicated active service, professional behavior, foundation connections, and leadership recognition.​

Khan

Jan 9, 2023
Australia
Regarding Site Advisor Applicant - [ "Caboose" ]
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Application Accepted

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Site Advisor.

Your application has been accepted.

Please contact your Site Director for your whitelist.

Welcome back!​

Status
Not open for further replies.