Cade's bowing out for a bit o7

Serrt

Aug 17, 2022
Nothing that deep, I just have far too much going on IRL and I know I'm gonna be taking an extended break, maybe even a permanent one, depends on how things go. Thought I'd make this to shout out some people I've known while here;

@Nukegoboom - Absolute lad, nothing beats the brief but fruitful trolling we did together as O5, great friend too
@Lord Mirai (未来) - Finality hasn't happened yet, but I'm still trusting you with it. Proud you got dev, keep building the plan up ;)
@Critical - Honestly aside from that singular spat over -3 we literally have never spoken poorly to each other, I hear you're doing good in the role, keep it up.
@Harry Chich Continue the GOC rise for me big man, it was hilarious.
@Karol 'Negotiator' W. My first proper teammate in Nu-7 when I first joined the server. Never trust living if we're both on marksman
@ionboy64 - Was great to see you again after v6 mate, enjoy MRP
@Shadow - Proud of you for not blowing the place up during SA
@'Athena' - Drinking tea together into declaring a civil war on each other was hilarious (if not a fucking disaster lmao). Still praying for your liver after the courtroom drinking game.
@Broda - Whilst I had disagreements with you, you were respectful enough to agree to disagree so we could get on with things and I know you did good work. Godspeed.
@Naffen - My old SD boss o7 Congrats on the chief spot, continue telling every GOI ever to fuck off and be based.
@Grong - Keep on keeping it lemon lad, O5 was great with you
@Poli - The IRU trolling went crazy o7

There are plenty more people I could mention but I'll go on forever. I may be back, either way, hope y'all enjoy the server or your future endeavours. Will stay in the discord to chill and talk.

Peace!

• Love
Reactions: Lord Mirai (未来)

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
o7
you left CI without telling anyone meanie, i liked u

ionboy64

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Jun 3, 2022
@ionboy64 - Was great to see you again after v6 mate, enjoy MRP
Goodluck on your endeavors brother, should come to MRP some time ?

Naffen

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Apr 11, 2022
O7 boss, enjoy your time away