Character name(s): Cadmar
Civilian name: Beelzebub
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP- USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- CI-A, SCP-22415, Security Sergeant
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Yes, I have 7 warnings, however the last warning I have received was over a year ago and back then I was a hard D-Class main that minged quite a bit but now I am devoting my time to give quality roleplay to the server and be a good member of the community.
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- I am applying to Captain in hopes to improve my area of skillfulness and usefulness within the Gensec department, I am also hoping that this position helps be grasp a better understanding of leadership within the server so that I may use this knowledge for any further or senior positions I may apply for.
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
- I try my best to follow the rules of the site making sure D-Class are not wasted on meaningless test and always being ontop of any riots that may occur within the D-Block, I have spent my time as a Security Sergeant to prepare me for the responsibilities of captain by maintaining order whilst no captains are on site and making sure other lower ranking Gensec follow ethics.
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
- The RP responsibilities of captain is to maintain the order within D-Block and to organize Gensec within D-Block and around the facility by making sure all Gensec personnel are being of use to the facility as well as guiding new cadets as role model by displaying the correct actions of a officer/guard within the facility so that they use you as a reference on how to property act whilst on the job.
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in: (this is if I get the whitelist) - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Pp2H_GQ6VaGUxQbeDAqnxZ9dErsMOgyOAc6WDctPrJc/edit?usp=sharing

Sorry if this seems short, I was never good at writing in much detail.

Jack Edwards (Spoon)

Jun 2, 2024
I haven't seen you do much Cadmar although in fairness Ive rarely been on the same time you've been. I'll make sure to keep an eye on you when I do catch you on.

Raixin

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Mar 17, 2024
+Support
Nothing but good interactions with Cadmar. Very well trained SGT and a good player!

Status
Not open for further replies.