STEAM_0:1:437336922

Discord name:
_caeden_

For how long have you played on CG SCP:
I have played on CG SCPRP over 3 different periods in the past;

1. December 2021 - January 2022
2. March 2022-June/July 2022
3. 9 May 2023 - Present

I am 15 years old as of the time of writing this application.

In what country are you located?:
I am located in Wales, UK.

Time zone:
BST/GMT

Character name(s):
Caeden 'Satchelboy' Bowen (F)
Caeden 'Chaos' (CI)

Civilian name:
Caeden 'Satchelboy'

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
I am applying on the SCP-RP UK server.

Do you have a mic?:
I do have a mic.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Holding:

GENSEC Captain
CI-B
SCP-096
DEA Whitelist
IA Whitelist

Held: (Some ranks may be slightly innacurate)
A1 LCPL
Executive Researcher (Head of PSY-5)
Overseer Assistant
Nu-7 LCPL/CPL
E-11 LCPL/CPL
O-1 (Unsure on rank)
Trial Gamemaster
E-11 PVT

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have 3 warnings on my account, no kicks or bans.

1) FailRP - Apr 20 2022
2) FailRP - May 3 2022
3) RDM - May 28 2023

Why are you applying for the Chief of Security?
I am applying for the role of CoS due to the fact that while I may not be the most experienced Captain on site I do know that ever since I got the role it has been my go-to pick for a gaming session, I love playing GENSEC and want to do as much as I can to try and improve GENSEC's gameplay but also its reputation around site. For 90+% of the time since I was awarded the role of Captain I have been the highest performing Captain on the roster, and one of the most active.

What makes you suitable for Chief of Security?:
I believe that I am one, if not the most suitable candidates for Chief of Security for the following reasons:

• I believe that my time as Captain over the last month, and my experience as an executive months before that has morphed me into a good leader, I train new cadets and teach people the ropes of how to do their jobs and enjoy it too.
  • I make efforts to avoid instantly going to the extreme punishment of jobbans for any offense and prefer to teach people what they did wrong before giving them a punishment such as IA handovers, jobbans or large PTs.
  • With the help of current Chief of Security 'Neptune' I helped introduce PTs to GENSEC, with guidelines and guides on how to properly give out punishments for GENSEC that commit offenses.
  • I spend a majority of my time on the server playing as Captain trying to better GENSEC, and when I'm not on the job quite often I am still writing documents or thinking of ways that we can improve GENSEC.
  • I am skilled at creating and maintaining friendly relations between departments and people on server, and believe this would be helpful in helping improve GENSEC's performance and view in the public eye.
  • I am one of the highest performing GENSEC Captains and have been for the entirety of me having the role.
  • I have done the Captain introduction training for the majority of Captains that came after me. - So I am experienced in training CL4 GSD
  • One of only 2 ever Captains/Chiefs to be awarded the "Instructor's Commendation"
  • My creative mind makes me able to think of good changes for GENSEC that can improve the overall opinion of GSD from site but also the experience of playing it.
  • Currently holding the record for the highest amount of points (Keeps track of activity) on GSD roster at one time - 52.00
  • First (And only at this time) person to be awarded the "Record breaker" medallion commendation, for my record of having 68.5 points at one time. (18 being considered perfect)
What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Security in RP?:
While Chiefs of Security maintain many of the roles from Captains, such as:

• Hosting tryouts/trainings when they are lacking.
  • Managing D-Block and overseeing the staff there when needed.
They also gain many new, and primary responsibilities with the promotion to Chief, those being:
  • Working on external Documents. - Documents such as tryouts or rosters should always be kept up to date, that is the CoS's jobs.
  • Hosting meetings. - Make sure that all GSD CL4+ are up to date on all rules and any changes that are made.
  • Accepting/Denying and Logging LOAs/ROAs. - This is extremely important as it ensure no GSD CL4 that have a reason for being inactive are punished for it.
  • Being the main liaison between GSD and other departments. - This is also extremely important as it is crucial that we maintain a good image around site.
  • Reviewing, accepting and denying of applications for Captain. - Without captains GSD would simply not be able to run and therefore this is also a crucial job of CoS's.
  • On occasion the punishment or dismissal of Captains who are no-longer fit for the role. - Any GSD Captains that are not fit for the role of Captain should not be trusted with the permissions that come with it, so Chiefs of Security should punish anyone that should need to be.
Please give some lore about your Chief of Security character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Footnote!
Any other commendations/awards/records that I gain will be put into the application and so therefore when the application is being looked at the final time please read through again just to esure nothing new was added.

Last edited:

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
-Neutral
I've seen some good behaviour as a CPT however I've had some negative interactions from you, I do not see any good RP from you (RP isnt the CoS main business as they usually deal with D-Block issues but it's still important.)

SatchelMan

May 26, 2023
+Support

+Activity (Seen and attended a few of your many license tryouts)
+Dedication (Very dedicated to the captain role and gensec overall)
+Experience (Lots of captain experience over the last few weeks. Tryouts, Sweeps, Documentation and Enforcing the law)
+Loyalty (From my experience I have not witnessed you breaking a single law or GSD rule when on Captain and always aim to give the corrupt personnel a chance before handing out job bans / License removals)
+Professional all the time when on Captain

-Some tomfoolery when not on GSD Captain ONLY when I'm involved :p Recently stopped though

Last edited:

Pupper

Jun 6, 2023
- support
Personally harrasses and attacks me constantly for no reason, constantly insulting me and just generally rude to a lot of people in D block for no reason, also is condescending and once jumped into D block and ran around screaming "im a D class now yay!!!!!"

Arrested me with no evidence after i called him a dumbass for falsly me of opening the airlock door (he got mad because i said i - supported his application) so i got jailed for 5 minutes and he made me do 10 "grammarsquats" or get job banned

Last edited:
Reactions: Tyrone

Pupper

Jun 6, 2023
Please could the two of you elaborate on your -supports? Either in discord messages (My discord is in the original post) or by editing your message, I would love to know why you dont think I deserve Chief so that I can improve. Thank you.
i don't think you even deserve captain

Reactions: Tyrone

Caeden

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 21, 2021
"im a D class now yay!!!!!"
Can you provide any proof of this incident, as I do not recall this happening. Perhaps you mistake me for someone else.
I also cannot say I know who you are or why you believe I'm harassing you. - I ensure you that every single person who is constantly causing trouble in D-Block or doing their job incorrectly considers me as harassing them.

Nugglet

Donator
Feb 17, 2022
+Support
+Very active in the GSD
+Does his job
+Friendly guy

John Ion Wells

Apr 24, 2022

Huge +Support

i remember this guy and from that i can say he is a fine man for basicly any job​

Rito Munro Fraser

May 14, 2023
Denmark
+Support
- Super cool dude.
- Site-65 severely lacks a Chief of Security, and I know this man will do his very best in that position.
- Only ever had positive interactions.
- Competent Captain.

cawmrade

Donator
Mar 31, 2022
Massive +Support

- Active
- Great interactions
- Dedicated
- Fit for the position

(why do I still have moderator)

ThunderCloud

Nov 7, 2022
+ Support
+ Active
+ Has the experience
+ Positive attitude to everyone he meets

Honestly would make a great CoS, even though there was a small incident involving him a few days ago I don't think he's any less deserving of this spot.

Vollgas

Mar 19, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the site administration team of site-65.

Hello, @Caeden

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.