Denied Cafeteria Suggestion

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This will move the Floor 2 cafeteria else where that would benefit Chef RP overall for those willing to RP as a chef, preferably to PW or LCZ in a Clearance 1 area along with adding a chefs kitchen in the cafeteria alongside it

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
- Create RP for Chef to serve foundation staff food
- Would benefit Nu-7 as it would remove the Cafeteria giving them a direct one way hallway to the floor 2 entrance allowing them to hold the hallway during CI raids effectively

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
CI wouldn't like this

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Because Chef RP has more potential that could be taken advantaged of

Betriv

Jul 5, 2022
+support
chef rp would be very awesome considering its one of the first jobs a new player gets

Blu

Nov 8, 2022
+support
I don’t know what this “rp” thing you mentioned is but makes nu7 job easier to sweep fl2

Lord_Fr3ze

Senior Developer
Senior Developer
Mapping Team
Content Team
Jan 3, 2022
While I have nothing against this suggestion, this seems a bit hard to pull off. The map currently is at the tipping point of the limits, Just adding like 10 brushes makes it unable to be compiled, and since the training room is smaller than the cafeteria, I would have to retrofit it and move stuff around. And Floor 2 is already as hard as it gets with raiding, and removing one hallway that allows raiders to disperse is not the way to go. If I were to do this, I would at least add a staircase instead of the elevators from Ground Floor to Floor 2, but I feel like I can't pull this off without tripping the limit.

I would try to do this regardless, but I am currently busy working on DarkRP. So I can't really try this suggestion out and see if it's even possible.

Simon "Kitton" A.

Apr 16, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi Pyro,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

As Lord_Fr3ze said we have a limit to the map itself.
Using this space to make a cafeteria would not be the best idea.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.