Cain "IrishMann" Morris Internal Affairs Ambassador Application, UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 18, 2023
-Support based on the following reasons
I held MTF Epsilon-11 and I held LCPL before I got blacklisted for faking duty hours, I held CI Alpha role before being kicked due to inactivity
This is concerning. Mostly the faking of hours.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have, within the last month I have received a ban for minor glitching, and to warn recently for FailRP (B) and FailRP (C).
The recent ban is rather concernign along with the FailRP warns

I believe I am starting to be a lot more professional as I have not been messing around recently I have been doing my job without messing up at all recently
This is coming off a recent warning for breaking a pretty basic policy 2 times. makes this objectively false
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?: As previously stated I can be, professional, mature, reliable, trustworthy and helpful in all situations during code black's, code 5's and code 1's I might also be able to help if there is a riot in progress at D-Block (code 2) I can arrest anyone that has been asked to leave and wont or denied access and still entered as a sweep was taking place, about to take place or the de-brief is happening, if a non-combative is lost during a code black and wants to get to garage then I can guide them or tell them where to go and I would make sure everyone manages to get out and live, if a code 5 is in affect I will be able to guide or bring people to the breach shelter keeping the safe from any breached SCP's that are in the facility, and all the reasons above this question are also what would make me suitable for the role of Internal Affairs Ambassador such as, professional as I have stopped messing around and being a lot more serious recently, mature as I do not make inappropriate or sensitive jokes or comments towards others, reliable because if you need any help what so ever I will be able to assist, trustworthy as if you need to tell someone a secret or need to get something off your chest I will be there always listening to you or if you need help with something I can help you with it and helpful if you need guidance around site or a new to site and need to learn how every thing works on site I will be there to assist you with anything, these are the reasons why I believe I am suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador.

This is objectively duties that also apply to an agent. Also a lot of repeat text from the other section.
Your lore section didn't really describe what story lines you could be apart of, Though that's more up to personal taste.

Overall the point I want to make is like with your other applications and with other peoples views in this post, You just aren't ready for a CL4 position.

Aug 13, 2022
Scotland
IA-Logo.png

Application Denied

Good day, Agent Morris

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the application form, we truly appreciate your interest and effort. After discussing with the ambassador team, we concluded that you are currently not qualified for the position.

If you want further information, please do not hesitate to contact me or any of the
ambassadors. Do not let this discourage you from reapplying in the future.

You may re-apply in two weeks.

Kindest Regards,
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs Tim Drake

Status
Not open for further replies.