Cain Morris application for Security Captain

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazy_cain69

Aug 27, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:702727365
Discord name: CrazyCain6#8943
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Around 3 weeks.
In what country are you located?: Ireland
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): Cain Morris
Civilian name: Cian Morris
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK.
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: I have held none so far
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Warnings were for RDM and FailRP from when I was new and didn't know how to play and 1 ban because a agent disguised as me and went around saying the Nword.
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain? I am applying because many Special Agents, Dpt Director and Security Captains said they thought I would be quite good at it.
-
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?: I love being GENSEC and I am quite experienced in GENSEC and I am just a nice person.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?: Must be responsible, any GENSEC below Security Captain are their responsabilty, Must be professional at all times.
-
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in: I would be a kind and cool Security Captain willing to help anyone at any time.

sylex22

Jul 22, 2023
-support lacking a lot of description and needs to add a lot of detail

one more thing there is no chief of security so it may be a long wait to get your result back

Skinner

Sep 8, 2023
Alberta, Canada
-Support

Application needs more detail,
Not much lore going on
Also remember you doing minge shit on as gensec, that could be improved

Apart from that, I wish you good luck.

McFlurry

Feb 7, 2023

Application On-Hold

Hello, @crazy_cain69

This application has been put on hold by Site Administration due to the current Chief of Security being on Administrative leave from Site 65.

For more information, please contact Site Administration.

Kind Regards,
@McFlurry

Cary “Raven”

Jun 26, 2023
-SUPPORT

Sorry Cain but come on, look at other people's applications before you make another one maybe than you wil get an idea on what it should be.

Is getting there, good interactions

Nu-7 CSG and GSD Captain Cary "Raven"

Edwin

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Jul 10, 2023
Hello @crazy_cain69

I am giving you a -Support
- only notable interaction is you getting job banned from IA
- application of poor quality
- Never seen you on GENSEC
- No lore

I personally think if you want to improve you will need to be active on GENSEC more and improve your application.

Kind regards,
Edwin

Donny 'Drogon' Bons

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 20, 2022
United Kingdom
- support
It seems you are just writing this app because people are telling you to, my interactions with you have been lacklustre however you need to add more to your app but some love into it and learn what responsibilities a CPT holds until you know that your chances are slim

I wish you well

McFlurry

Feb 7, 2023

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the site administration team of site-65.

Hello, @crazy_cain69

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.