Cain Morris's Medical Consultant Application [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazy_cain69

Aug 27, 2023

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:702727365​

Discord name: cainmorris0​

For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have played on CG SCP for 545 hours total.​

In what country are you located?: I am located in Ireland.​

Time zone: GMT​

Character name(s): Cain "Irishmann" Morris​

Civilian name: Cian Morris​

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): I am applying for the UK server.​

Do you have a mic?: Yes I do have a mic.​

-

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Held MTF E-11 SPC Held CI-A
-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: A lot of these were from when I was new to the server and did not know the rules or how to check them.​

pic.png

Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?: I am applying for Medical Consultant as I believe I am very good at being on the medical job and I am ready to move on to the next level being in the position of the Medical Consultant.​

-

What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?: I believe what makes me suitable for the Medical Consultant position is:

-I am starting to be more professional.

-I can treat people that need medical attention very fast.

-I can write pretty good documents.

-I can donate to the fridge or give any chemicals if needed and for a good reason.

-I have experience on SR. Doctor.

-I can handle situations well.

-I am able to do things on short notice.

-I can follow orders.

-I am a very kind person

these are what I believe makes me suitable for the Medical Consultant position.

-

Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice: I will be explaining the Electroconvulsive Therapy [ECT] procedure, for example, a Chaos Insurgency Deep Cover has entered the facility and has taken the disguise as a MTF NU-7, then two MTF NU-7 PVTs are brought to medical and need Electroconvulsive Therapy [ECT] to figure out who the Chaos Insurgency Deep Cover is, make them sit down on the table and once they have tell them not to get up until it is over, go around to the back of the machine and activate it, then wait until the machine is done charging up and has completed the procedure, then you found out who the Chaos Insurgency Deep Cover is!​

-

What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?: the following are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP

-Doing medical licence trainings.

-Watching over SR. Doctors, Doctors and Trainee's.

-Doing documents on certain things.

-Making medicine.

-Donating to the fridges.

-Doing phycological evaluations on Clearance level 4 personnel .

-Helping people in need.

-Going to meetings.

-Doing PT's for out of place medical staff.

-Be professional.

-Be kind.

these are all responsibilities of the Medical Consultant.

-

Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Cain's Childhood:

When Cain was a young boy he was obsessed with helping people, when ever he saw someone with a cut he would put a plaster on it, when he saw someone who fell he would ask them to move whatever hurt and to rate the pain from 1-10 to see if it was broken, and he ALWAYS wanted to grow up and be a doctor, but he was bullied for this, people said that his obsession with helping people was weird, and this hurt him but he didn't let it get in the way of his dream of being a doctor.
Cain was also a only child, he had no father, although his mother was doing a pretty good job at raising him all by herself, but one day when Cain was only 10 years of age his mother tragically died in a car accident, this happened right after he was dropped off at school, about halfway through the school day Cain was called to the office he didn't know why but when the principal told him the tragic news Cain broke down crying, the only person that ever took care of him was dead, he couldn't believe it.

LATE Teenage years:

Cain was 18 years old now and he was at a breaking point, no money, no parents, no friends, no anything, he was about to jump off a building and end it all, but then he saw some money beside him and decided not to jump and instead buy a lottery ticket that night was when they called the numbers, he went to his "home" but it was really just a shack with a tv and some food he turned on the channel at eight and they started to call the numbers, The man on the television read out "The lucky numbers are... 12 23 26 16 51 and.... 68!" Cain was in shock looking at his card and the television he just won 38 million euro's! Cain shortly moved out of Ireland and instead to Canada, he now lived in a small town named "Pinewood", it was a nice and quiet town nothing much happened, and the residents there were so nice especially the old man that lived at the lake house.

Middle 20's:

Cain went to go visit the old man one day, but he wasn't there, there was a document on the bed saying "THEY ARE REAL" with a picture of a skeleton on it, Cain didn't think much of it and went to the ranger station to report the old mans sudden disappearance, they took the information and Cain left on his walk home he could hear something roar and was concerned but he was tiered and just wanted to go home, when he got home it wasn't there anymore instead it was replaced with fire and he could make out a giant lizard inside of the fire, hands sticking out of it, 200 teeth, it was horrifying, his money was all burnt in the fire, and before he knew it, the lizard charged at him, when he woke up he was in what looked to be a medical centre and he had a cast on his arm and nothing but confused, someone walked over to him and asked "How are you feeling sir?" Cain responded with "I am good but where am I" the doctor then replied with "you are inside the military base and we looked at your back round and saw you went to collage to be a doctor and luckily for you we are hiring!" Cain immediately responded with "SO I CAN BE A DOCTOR" then the doctor said "Woah calm down there you need an interview with the site advisor." Cain was then given a suit to change into and he headed to the site directors office where he was interviewed
-Site Advisor: So to begin, what is your name?
-Cain: My name is Cain Morris
-Site Advisor: Alright Cain, why do you want to be a doctor exactly?
-Cain: Honestly I don't exactly know it's just ever since I was a kid I always loved and enjoyed helping people and a doctor did exactly that.
-Site Advisor: Ok and how long were you in medical school for?
-Cain: I was there for four and a half years
-Site Advisor: Hm that's pretty good now one final question, can you keep secrets?
-Cain: Yes I can.
-Site Advisor: Great then you are hired, now you will start off as a medical Trainee and then climb the ranks from Trainee to Doctor, Doctor to SR. Doctor, SR. Doctor to Consultant and maybe just maybe Consultant to Director of Medicine and for the rest ask someone to fill you in.
-Cain: Ok sir thank you so much.

Cain then asked a consultant about what he meant about "the other stuff" and the consultant explained everything that happened inside of the foundation, the SCP's, the departments, the Foundation Legal Codex [FLC] , all of it. Cain quickly went from Trainee to Doctor in only a couple weeks and in four months he got to SR. Doctor and by this point he had learned about everything there was to know and was an outstanding Doctor and then, it was time he decided to try and go for the medical consultant after almost a 2 years at SR. Doctor and now all he waits for is the response...

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
Unfortunately I will be giving a
-support
You have an awful lot of warnings, 6 of which since the start of December. In addition to that your most recent was not even 48 hours ago. Due to this and your multiple rp related warnings I do not believe you are professional enough to be a medical consultant. Another important duty of a consultant is enabling high quality rp for all and your warnings make me doubt that

'HOUND'

Feb 12, 2023
-/+ Support
Tbh cain you seem like a chill dude and a nice guy, I dont think your ready for the postion yet, yes I have seen you alot on medical but your actions and behaviour in the past really shocked me, also worth mentioning your IA application has recived a fair amount of -Supports people gave it, so I wish you the best of luck on your future goals

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
+/- Neutral
-Although I have seen improvement from you since your IA Ambassador application and time in E11, I'm personally unsure of your professionalism still.
-Recent Warnings (You have 3 warns in less than 2 weeks)

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

-Support

- Immature
- Never seen on medical
- Active warnings

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
+Support for funny
Cainsultant

you are seriously improving though, keep up the good work - just try and keep your head on straight, i get that the server is turbulent at times

Teegun Syndicate Apollo

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 4, 2022
Czech Republic
6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the medical leadership team.

Hello, @crazy_cain69 . Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. If you wish to know why please feel free to contact me for more information.

Thanks.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.

Status
Not open for further replies.