Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

HeldHolding
MTF Nu-7 CPLIA Ambassador
MTF E-11 CPLDEA Agent

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
One for Fail RP

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:

Firstly I think I'm a great candidate for this position as I held the position of Internal Affairs Ambassador for a long time, and was very active within the Internal Affairs department, constantly looking to improve it, and dedicated a grand majority of my time helping everybody out where I could, whether it be approving, grading, or constructively criticizing agents/operatives documents and arrests. Knowing how to publish and review good looking and especially high quality documents is a key quality in being an assistant for Site Command.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:

-Being a representative on the Committee's behalf
-Running reviews on departments or regiments
- running audits on departments or regiments
-Interviewing people in relevance to the Committee's assignments
-Investigations on people who may be in violation of the CoE
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Along with that short list, an ECA may also be responsible for some of the following
- Enforcing the Code of Ethics
- Authorizing D-Block Sweeps in the absence of a Captain
- Signing documents in the absences of Executive Researchers
- Working with but not exactly ordering Omega-1 to assist them in enforcing the FLC
(an example of this is the fact that an ECA can access all departmental communications where as O-1 can not)

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

CALVIN LUCEIN'S PERSONELL FILE

Vxnt

Jun 5, 2022
-Support.

Typically, I give a +support to most ECA apps I see, mostly because I believe even if someone is lacking in a few areas, development is bound to happen and their small issues would likely be fixed. In this case however, I have given you a -Support. Though you have the past experience of CL4 personnel, it is that experience that gives me the impression you are not yet fit for ECA. You are quite full of yourself and easy to power trip in your position, I understand giving orders to agents does fall under your job title but the way you act in general is quite bothersome.

I am aware this is not your first account and you had several past mistakes. Those are in the past and not to be dwelled on, and if anything, show how much
you have grown. However with the responsibilities given to ECAs, and the fact that their authority fluctuates based on circumstances.. I don't quite think you're ready for the position yet. Please bare in mind this is just my own opinion and I'm sure there are many people who would support you.

I do believe in future you would make a very good ECA, but you'd just need to work on your attitude a bit.

Best of luck either way!!

Charles "Ze" Whittme

Apr 4, 2023
- to: Calvin Lucien <clucien@gsd.scp.fo>
- Subject: Ethics Committee Assistant re-assignment request
ec.png

The Ethics Committee

Dear Calvin Lucien,

First and foremost, the Committee would like to thank you for taking the time to submit your application for the position of Ethics Committee Assistant.
The Committee has met in deliberation of your re-assignment request and after debate and careful consideration we have determined that you are not yet suited to the role of Ethics Committee Assistant.
Please do not view this decision as a deterrent or a reflection of your abilities or dedication, we highly encourage you to reach out to a member of the Ethics Committee at your earliest convivence for elaboration as to why this is the case in order to receive feedback on the reason for our decision.

In the meantime, we recommend continuing your time on Site gaining further experience that may help you should you wish to re-apply in two weeks from this date.

Warm regards,
Charles "Ze" Whitmee.
Ethics Committee Member

Status
Not open for further replies.