Calvin "The Usurper" Lucien's Moderator Application[UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calvin Lucien

May 30, 2023
Wales
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):Calvin Lucien.

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console) :522 Hours.

In what country are you located?: Wales.

Time zone: BST.

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Ambassador Calvin "The Usurper" Lucien.

Chaos name (include your rank):Conscript Jonathan Yu (Haven't even been trained.)
Civilian name: Alex Lucien.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:775177899.

Discord ID (name#0000): .calvinlucien

Do you have a mic?: Yes.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK.

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes one for fail RP also on my previous account Josh 'Doc' Whitelock i have warns for RDM x2 and Fail RP x1.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: I have not this Is my first.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:Yes I used to play CN dark RP.

How many hours can you be on everyday?: 6 Hours at least everyday.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: After seeing the amazing work the moderator team does in the SCP RP server and talking to a few mods themselves I became really intrigued to give it a go and act as an example to the community. I understand how annoying it can be when there are no moderators online and so I would love the opportunity to help out the server and the community. I also think it would be a great experience to have under my belt.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: What sets me apart is the experience of dealing with players with all types of attitudes. I am able to keep a calm and level head while handling situations. As Well as, I make it a goal to educate players who break rules to the best of my ability as a way to help prevent another broken rule due to misunderstanding or rebellious actions.

Last edited:

Nonky

Donator
Jun 15, 2023
Hi,
Thank you for applying for moderator!
Today, I'll be giving you a +support

-Mature
-Good Interactions
-Active

After considering previous interactions, both in and out of character, I'm of the opinion that you are suitable for the position.

Good Luck!
Nonky

Calvin Lucien

May 30, 2023
Wales
Hi,
Thank you for applying for moderator!
Today, I'll be giving you a +support

-Mature
-Good Interactions
-Active

After considering previous interactions, both in and out of character, I'm of the opinion that you are suitable for the position.

Good Luck!
Nonky

Thanks Nonky o7

Jul 22, 2023
Hello @Calvin Lucien
Today, I'll be giving you a +Support
Reasons

-During you time in IA I have seen you mature greatly, personally I hope you become staff as I think you will be a great fit, although I still think there is small room for improvement with your maturity but I’m sure you will develop during your time as a trial moderator.

-Best of luck with you application
-Wolf

Nov 12, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @Calvin Lucien

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Sadly both me and members of the staff team have come to the conclusion that you are not yet suitable to become a member of our staff team, this is due to many reasons which I will not openly disclose. If you would like the reasons for your denial please feel free to message me on Discord, my username is squiretarz. Please do not feel disheartened about your denial, you have nearly all the qualities for our staff team however some things need to be improved upon first, have a great day.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.