'Cano's ECA Application (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Cano'

Jan 1, 2023
England
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:11623547
Discord name: mrav#6864
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 409 Hrs roughly.
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): 'Cano'
Civilian name: Cano
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP-UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- [HELD] Ethics Committee Assistant
- [HELD] MTF Nu-7 SGT [LDR] [HH-O]
- [HELD] MTF E-11 LCPL
- [HELD] MTF O-1 PVT (I think I was O-1, but I can't remember the rank).
- [HOLDING] MTF Nu-7 PVT
- [HOLDING] External Affairs Agent

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- https://ibb.co/q5J26mz
Please keep in mind these warns were from
a while ago, and I haven't recieved any since then.

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
-
1. Knowledge:
I know a great deal about the CoE and CoC from my time being an IA agent,
and a DEA Agent. I also know how to uphold it and how it can be broken.
I will do my best at ALL times to uphold both the CoE and CoC
And punish people who break those rules accordingly.

2. Professionalism:
I, while on the Ethics Committee Assistant role, will always act professional and never screw around.
I will also always be tough, but fair. For instance, a Tech Expert has interfered with an Intel Agent's job.
I would arrest him for the charge "Interference 1" but I wouldn't give him the max sentence, Instead of
the max 20 Minutes, I would probably give him 10-15 minutes.

3. The Ability to think in stressful situations:
One of the key defining qualities that sets me apart as the best candidate for the Ethics Committee Assistant role
is my exceptional ability to think critically and make ethical decisions even in high-pressure and stressful situations.

4. Friendliness / Approachability:
My friendly demeanor helps create an environment
where everyone feels comfortable sharing their thoughts,
making it easier for the team to work together effectively.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
1. Give commands to Omega-1 if no other ethics committee members are online.
2. Uphold the Code Of Ethics.
3. Collaborate with Site Administration.
4. Completing tasks assigned to you by the Ethics Committee
5. Authorising Advanced Armory when required.
6. Deny or approve certain tests.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

1. I've been involved in situations, as an Ethics Committee Assistant, including one where I had to investigate a complaint made by an employee against an Internal Affsirs Ambassador suspected of committing treason. My responsibilities included gathering evidence, interviewing witnesses and then arresting him.

2. Another scenario that came up was when a new project was proposed. It raised ethical concerns for me as an Ethics Committee Assistant. I had to consider the benefits and harm associated with the project and make a recommendation to the Departments leadership on whether it should move forward.

3. As part of my role I was also assigned with developing a social responsibility plan for our company. This involved evaluating our impact on the local town next to us. and the environment and suggesting ways in which we can give back and operate in a sustainable manner.

4. Additionally there was a situation where an employee approached me with evidence of behavior by an executive. As an Ethics Committee Assistant it was challenging navigating through the dynamics, within the company while deciding whether to bring this information to the attention of the Ethics Committee or maintain confidentiality.

These examples highlight some of the experiences I've encountered as an Ethics Committee Assistant
Levels: https://ibb.co/g4SygPn

Last edited:

'Athena'

Feb 24, 2023
Forum Post CL4.png

- Ethics Committee Verdict Report
- 'Cano' for Ethics Committee Assistant

Good Afternoon 'Cano',

Thank you for showing an interest in joining the Ethics Committee; The Committee has met in deliberation of your application and concluded that you are not yet suited to assume the position of Ethics Committee Assistant. You may contact me personally at your own leisure if you require elaboration on the Committee's decision. You may reapply for this position in two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.