For how long have you played on CG SCP: 3 or 4 mounths
In what country are you located?: serbia
Time zone: 11:03
Character name(s): markon
Civilian name:markov
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): usa
Do you have a mic?: yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: agent intligance
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:1 d class rdm kiling d clases as d class to start riot
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain? becose i am good at combat suport and i read rules
-
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?: good combat know how to be good at comanding
-
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?: folow rules make sure to all gensec are olowing rules
-
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in: one of best task force in us army scp foundation invated to be capitan in foundaion

Reactions: A.R.A.

Ozz

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 13, 2022
Coming for UK side but still i think its a valid opinion
-Support
-Very bad App
-Very poor
English
-The steam ID and Discord username is wrong (I honestly don't know how u fucked that one up)

-No Whitelisted Jobs or MTF Job (its not a big deal but you said u have been playing for 3-4 months and its very uncommon for someone with that much time would have nothing of those 2)

Mijur

Sep 9, 2022
1667752967815.png

Hello there,
This is Dpt. Chief Mijur Decmuski and I want to thank you for applying for this position.

I regret to inform you after your application has been Denied. As we do not feel that you are not currently ready for the position, you may re-apply in two weeks.

From the desk of Dpt. Mijur Decmuski and Dpt. Chief Larry Hummer

CatWithAGunXIV

Sep 8, 2022
you are approve for research very combative task force as you show great knowledge being bastest combtive oin spc fundtaion

Status
Not open for further replies.