Captain app Svino Ricky [USA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balder

Oct 1, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:93753841
Discord name: [P-17] Balder
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Almost a year now but some pauses during my time
In what country are you located?: Sweden
Time zone: CEST
Character name(s): Svino Ricky
Civilian name: Ricky Svinos
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Dont have and/or had any

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have one active FailRp warn and 22 inactive warns and 3 inactive bans

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
-I would like to guide new cadets be better gensec and not break the site rules. After being on the server for a almost a year now, I believe that becoming a Captain would be a comfortable step up in the ranks, that will offer me new challenges in the site. Im also active on Gensec att both low and high pop times even when there normally isn't a captain+ online to authorize stuff that may be needed even so i thought that I could fill that position. I also think having a CL4 position would allow me to RP at a better quality than available as a CL3 job.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
- I have good leadership skills and can guide and motivate gensec, I know the security protocols of the site and ensuring the protocols to keep the site and dblock safe. I can also stay calm in stressful situations im also good in making quick and effective decisions.
I also feel like im a approachable person no matter the circumstances another thing that I think makes me a suitable person for this role is the experience I have on the server and on Gensec. I have been on the server for almost a year now, and have developed a solid understanding of the lore of the Site.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
-Captain's responsibility are to oversee d block as well as outer staff to make sure ethics and code of conduct is not being violated by the d-block staff. Captains also need to host try outsfor two licences which are Riot control and Heavy Weapons license. Captains need to mange d block and its staff during all codes and make sure that d block and its staff are ready for any threats.
They must also lead sweeps of d-block. Lastly Gensec Captains need to follow site command/site adminestation given orders so the foundation can stay a secure workenvirement and they also make sure that Gensec that are not following site codes are banned from the job.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
-Svino Ricky was born into a military family, Svino's upbringing was anything but normal.
His father, Nathan Ricky was a captain in site redacted , and his mother, Dr. Elena Ricky, was a leading scientist in biological warfare.
From a young age, Svino was exposed to a rigorous physical training routine and tactical simulations. By the age of 12, Alex was already mastering subjects that baffled college students and showing proficiency in combat skills.
At the age of 14, during a operation led by his father, Svino's exceptional skills came to the attention of SCP Foundation scouts.
The operation involved neutralizing a rogue SCP that had breached containment in a rural area.
Svino played a important role in the operation, demonstrating not only bravery but also a deep understanding of the SCP's nature and weaknesses.

Last edited:

TO: Ricky Svinos

Good morning Svino, I am pleased to inform you that you have been ACCEPTED into your new position as Captain in the General Security Department. Please contact me on discord @roro3138 for further instructions on your orientation. Please do not flag on the captain job until you have spoken to me or Chief Thordan

SecDep (1).png

Status
Not open for further replies.