Holding [MTF E-11 LCPL]
Holding [RRT license]
Holding [Medical license]
Holding [Driving license]
Holding [Heavy wepons license]
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
When i started the server back in 2019-2020 or somewhat of that year,
i joined and did things i didn't know was allowed-
Now i fully understand the rules and believe i won't break any rules in the future ,
and make a good time for other players.

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
I used to feel i was not ready for a LV4 job,
But now i feel i am, i have looked at what other LV4 would do and they take command and more.

i feel i am ready to take another step in RP and make others experience better
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
i believe i would be a great commander i would be able to handle anything, anywhere.
I would make other GENSEC players experience more better.
I would be able to keep D-block under control,
many D-classes has guns no worries ill handle that,
There are SCPs in D-block no worries ill tell MTF and make GENSEC help with it,
Ill do anything to keep, D-block and non combinations save. I believe i can handle that
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
GENSEC Captains Duty's are to check on D-block, what i mean in that i mean. Captains control D-block, they are the leaders they should make sure any Sargent's/Officer/Cadets are doing as tolled or at least doing the right things. They should be ready for anything to happen and know what to do. they are there to make sure everything is going smoothly in D-block. Captains gives orders. They are to be ready when a C2 happens any second, they are to be ready if 5 SCPs storm in D-block and attack...
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Bobey is his nickname nobody know his real name. Bobey joined the Marians in the 90s. he would fight in Iraq and Afghanistan. He was rewarded the metal of honor after saving his team multiple times. He left the army's in the 2000s. One day at his house someone knock at his door, Bobey went to answer and saw a Agent. And the agent asked him to sign this government document, Bobey signed the document and the agent left. When Bobey woke up he looked around wondering where he was. then a video played explain what happened and will happen. The video said you are working for a top secret foundation named SCP you will be a General Security Member, Also know as GENSEC. you will start as a Cadet but we have seen how experienced you are so we believe you will rank up fast. After the video was done a agent came in and gave him his work uniform and weapons.
Bobey tried to ask the agent but he left quickly. When Bobey changed and went outside the bunks he saw, many other like him walking. Then a another higher up came and explained what Bobey should do and needed to do. Bobey tried to ask again but no response so Bobey did what he was told too do. After that Bobey just fell in with the others, and ranked up pretty quickly to and officer and then a sergeant. After Bobey became a Sargent he found out what really happened to him. But now he has to do his Duty's and work as a GENSEC Sargent...

Last edited:

damme_danile

May 14, 2022
This is my Second try

I think Captain would be a great role for me to start, to get some LV4 exprince,
i like Combat and leadership

if i do get captain i'll think about leaving E-11 to have more time for GENSEC

Last edited:

Macca

Donator
Oct 3, 2022
+/- Neutral

I will be giving a neutral verdict on your application for a few reasons. It is formatted nicely but the extra 2 posts look a bit unprofessional, maybe edit it all back into your main post? I haven’t really seen you on that much, but since I don’t play gensec often that’s probably why. Overall, I wish you the best of luck!

damme_danile

May 14, 2022
i have been in the E-11 for so time now to get a feel of C5s, and i believe i have gotten that now. I do have experience as a GENSEC Sergeant, the first post was posted in the US server by mistake, so i automatically got a denied, when it should have been in UK. Now i know my servers and i use UK
i can see my name have not updated so my real name is
Bobey in game, hope you understand.

Last edited:

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Neutral

-No Interactions

P.S: The "Have You received any kicks/warnings/bans goes for this server, not overall time in Garrys Mod

damme_danile

May 14, 2022
just fixed it from Game to Server, and for the no Interactions part is becuse i belive lately i have been on E-11 for the most to get a feel of C5s. i will get be getting more on. On GENSEC

My new name is:
Bobey

Gat

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 22, 2022

Neutral +/- Leaning toward +Support

+ Good application
+ Has been on the server for a while

-Havent seen on site much

Mette Frederiksen

Nov 4, 2022
+Support
- Good Application
- Have seen him many times / Very Active
- Alot of combat experience

- Havent had that many interactions with him

hybrisov

Jan 21, 2022
Prague, Czech Republic

- Support

- never seen on security
- never heard you talk either
- application is full of "would be" and doesn't mention what you're actually doing for security right now
- judging from the license section you do not have heavy weapons (?)

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

- Support

- Never seen on security
- Put in incorrect info (they don’t want your licenses )

Gat

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 22, 2022
Dear Mr Bobey,

I am happy to inform you that your application for captain has been accepted. I'd also like to apologise for the late reply that you have received. Ease contact me or Dpt. Chief 'Instructor' to set up a time for your interview.

Kind regards Dpt. Chief Gladiator

Status
Not open for further replies.