-Billy "Villager" Bob [Ligma-1]

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
-USA

Do you have a mic?:
-Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-No

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-Only a verbal for apparently killing someone with the Typhoon-12 when not even realizing.

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
I wish to become a captain to help other people on gensec and to become a higher rank.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
-I do not abuse any powers whenever I am a higher rank in servers. I believe I can help other people on gensec to become better at the job and to make it less chaotic everytime.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
- A security captain must maintain the stability of d-block by positioning GENSEC at different parts of d-block so that the d-class does not get out. Station RRT at HCZ CP if E-11 needs them. When a captain deems it fit they will call a code 2 riot in progress and they will be commanding GENSEC to contain the Riot. If GENSEC is not able to contain the Riot and both airlock doors are faulted then the captain can choose the close the CL4 blast doors and get all of GENSEC to floor 2 for a Sweep debrief (note the Captain does not have to lead the sweep he can choose to let RRT Sergeant lead the sweep). If there are not enough GENSEC on site the Captain may ask other combative departments to assist in the sweep for example DEA, MTF and combat medics can all help in a sweep.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Billy "Villager" Bob is a gensec captain and has been for the last 5 years. When he became gensec he instantly started to do good for the foundation and has dealt with a lot of riots. He worked hard every day to ensure that d block was peaceful and with the least casualties happening.

Babalowa

May 17, 2022
-support
I don't really care for age but I haven't really seen you much. Not saying I haven't seen you at all but haven't seen you in a bit. The application is also a tad bit short.

bob smit

May 9, 2023
-support
-i have seen you on GENSEC a bit but not a lot
-app is very small
-has more room to improve in GENSEC

sinrevanant

Jul 28, 2022
Steam ID:
-STEAM_0:1:516672269
Discord name:
-omegagamer_10
For how long have you played on CG SCP:
-Half a year or more. Don't know exactly
In what country are you located?:
-The Netherlands
Time zone:
-GMT+2

Character name(s):

Civilian name:

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
-USA

Do you have a mic?:
-Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-No

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-Only a verbal for apparently killing someone with the Typhoon-12 when not even realizing.

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
I wish to become a captain to help other people on gensec and to become a higher rank.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
-I do not abuse any powers whenever I am a higher rank in servers. I believe I can help other people on gensec to become better at the job and to make it less chaotic everytime.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
- A security captain must maintain the stability of d-block by positioning GENSEC at different parts of d-block so that the d-class does not get out. Station RRT at HCZ CP if E-11 needs them. When a captain deems it fit they will call a code 2 riot in progress and they will be commanding GENSEC to contain the Riot. If GENSEC is not able to contain the Riot and both airlock doors are faulted then the captain can choose the close the CL4 blast doors and get all of GENSEC to floor 2 for a Sweep debrief (note the Captain does not have to lead the sweep he can choose to let RRT Sergeant lead the sweep). If there are not enough GENSEC on site the Captain may ask other combative departments to assist in the sweep for example DEA, MTF and combat medics can all help in a sweep.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Billy "Villager" Bob is a gensec captain and has been for the last 5 years. When he became gensec he instantly started to do good for the foundation and has dealt with a lot of riots. He worked hard every day to ensure that d block was peaceful and with the least casualties happening.
- Support
- Very short app
- Not the most active on GENSEC

"Onion"

Nov 20, 2022
in your walls
Thank you for taking the time to write an application. Unfortunately, you application has been denied. You need to elaborate further than 1 sentance answers. You may reapply in two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.