Captain Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrone

Jun 6, 2023
Des Moines, Iowa
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:525691612

Discord name: Tyrone Tiggle

For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have 1 week 2 days 4 hours of playtime at the time of this application

In what country are you located?: US

Time zone: CST
Character name(s): Tyrone Tiggle

Civilian name: Tyrone Tiggle.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- E11 - LCPL, SCP-096, CI-A

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- MRDM ban

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- Overall, I am applying for the role of Security Captain because I am personally passionate about creating a secure and orderly environment that can benefit the facility in a good way. I am dedicated to fixing the the existing challenges in D Block, showing my support for the D class that have been shot without reason, for the rights of D-class personnel, fostering a strong security team, and ultimately ensuring the safety and well-being of everyone involved.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
-
my experience with MTF - E11, possession of licenses like RRT and HWL, and understanding of the interdepartmental dynamics uniquely position me to excel as a Security Captain. I am confident that my knowledge, dedication, and ability to support both new and experienced security personnel will contribute to the improvement of D Block's security operations and create a safer and more cohesive environment for all individuals involved.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
- The job of a security captain is to diligently respond to Code 2 incidents, guide members through sweeps, encourage and motivate security personnel and individuals from other classes, and assist both new and experienced team members in understanding the Legal and Ethic Codex. By fulfilling these responsibilities, I aim to enhance the overall security operations, foster a positive work culture, and promote a sense of unity and dedication within the security force. - Edit - Forgot to mention that the Security captain also hosts lisence tryouts such as RRT, and HWL.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Last edited:

Jackmaze

Nov 19, 2022
Hello, thank you for taking the time to make an application.
Your application has been PUT ON HOLD
Please get in contact with me or trap at crazy_jackmaze or trapjesus on Discord for any questions​

Jackmaze

Nov 19, 2022
Hello @Tyrone Tiggle , Thank you for taking the time to make an application.
Your application has been DENIED
Please get in contact with me or trap at crazy_jackmaze or trapjesus on Discord for any questions

Status
Not open for further replies.