IHaveCarrotToes

SCP-RP Staff
Jun 5, 2023
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:125889945
Discord name:
ihavecarrottoes
For how long have you played on CN SCP:
I will have been playing CN SCPRP for 2 years in June.
In what country are you located?:
The United States
Time zone:
EST
Character name(s):
F - "Irrepressible"
CI - "Morkov"
GOC - "Goofball"
Civilian name:
"Carrot"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
Yes, I use it everyday.
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
1713623226360.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF O-1 MAJ "Irrepressible" [Holding]
MTF Nu-7 LT Joe "Resilient" Pollo [Held]
CI-B "Morkov" [Holding]
SCP-096 [Holding]
CI-D "Morkov" [Held]
CI-G "Morkov" [Held]

UNGOC CPL "Goofball" [Held]
UNGOC SPC "Goofball" [Held]

Ethics Committee Assistant "Irrepressible" [Held]
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have only received 4 warning ever in my time of playing on the server. All of which are not active.
1713623948532.png
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
I really enjoy the RP interactions on the server, and having the whitelist to all the SCP-22415 instances I think would increase the amount of funny and interesting interactions someone would get on the server. I also enjoy in participating in cross-tests. Either playing as an SCP involved or one of the people conducting it. So I think if I had the whitelist for the SCP, that I could participate in those fun cross-tests and have some fun interactions with other people on the server.
What is the usual behavior of SCP-22415?:
When nothing on site is usually happening, the SCP-22415 instances would try to help everyone in the most ethical/moral way possible. Some examples of this is helping hurt research personnel, Clearance Level 4s, or anyone really in need of help.
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
Since it is 22415's priority to assist non-combative personnel, I would assist the researcher running from the fight. After the fight is over, I would then help the combative personnel now no longer in a combat situation.
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
I would not repel 076 since doing so would put the researcher in danger. So, if possible I'd attempt to move to the side and repel 076 at a different angle, to safely repel him without putting anyone else in danger. If moving to a different angle isn't possible, I would just not repel him, since it would put the researcher in danger.
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
Before healing the D-Class I would first order him to stop. If he is cuffed by combative personnel, I would begin to heal the D-Class that is no longer a threat. If he is never restrained and still asking for assistance, I would not assist the D-Class.​

Boris Johnson

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
May 24, 2023
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @IHaveCarrotToes !
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards,

Boris Johnson​

Status
Not open for further replies.