Civilian name: John Crowler
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Holding CI-G
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1 RDM warn 2 years ago did not know the rules at the time
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?

I would just like to bring some more interesting tests to the table within research. As of now I feel that most of research honestly deals with sampling. Which sampling is good and all but I don't think that research should seek to be just that. So as an executive I would like to push more interesting tests though and make research as a department overall a way more interesting place to be. So as an executive I will try to make research as interesting as possible for the people in it and overall make research a great department as a whole.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
1. I have been a senior researcher for quite some time now almost as long as I have been playing on civil networks
2. I have experience in managing some of the research teams when they were around fully such as HIT(Hazardous interaction team) and being a supervisor inside of CRB
3. I would push to get things done within research and push for people to do more interesting fun tests within research.
4. I can be creative and create new ideas for the department as a whole creating new things to do within it.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
4-8 examples can include my Project hume series and various other docs such as my SCP-682 sampling

To make a document excellent it will go as fallows
1. The formatting of the document, if the document is not formatted correctly then it because very hard to comprehend and can be a disaster for anyone trying to look at the doc.
2. The creativeness of the document is also very important when it comes to making a document because the more creative a document is then the more interesting the document will be for anyone to read it.
3. Is how easy to understand or cohesive the document is. This is important because it just make its easy to understand for everyone when the read the document.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:

1. Executives are the highest tier of researcher beside the director of course and with that comes the responsibility of first being a role model.
2. Approve credits
3. Grade research docs going from average-excellent
4. Research and make docs for CL4 SCPs

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Carson Wolf has always aspired to be a researcher working his way up from Jr. Researcher all the way to Sr. Researcher and with this many more opportunities were made to him. One of these was the briefing of SCP-682. Carson had never heard of this SCP but was intrigued to test on the hard to destroy reptile and he knew just the SCP to cross test with. Carson got the idea to cross test SCP-682 with SCP-106 to test the corrosiveness of SCP-106 on SCP-682. During the test when it started Carson observed the grime of SCP-106 on SCP-682 but there seemed to be no effect that was noticed during this test. But Carson knew after this test had occurred even though nothing remarkable happened a world of opportunites had opened.