Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
I used to be a moderator and i would like to do it again

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
This is my first serious rp
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
Weekday 2-4hrs
Weekends 5-6hrs
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I have been a po.art of this community for a long time now and have put a lot of hours into this server. I believe I am helpful, mature and have learnt from my previous warnings. I enjoy the community and would love to help out in the community that I love. This server being my first serious RP experience I couldn't have picked a better server to start out on, and I intend to stay on this server for a very long time. I would love to be a part of this servers very dedicated staff team and get even more into this servers community and help the server while doing s
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I think I am calm and level headed especially in serious situations e.g an admin sit. If I am recruited I will put all my efforts while on the server towards being an active mod and helping the community and my fellow server members. I will approach situations with a non-biased, level headed mind and will give my full attention to the current situation and resolve the situation by trying to make both sides happy while giving out the correct punishments and making the right judgement call. I have learnt from my previous actions and have learnt how to carry out an admin sit after seeing one before. I am very certain of my capabilities and believe i would be the best pick for the roll.

Last edited:

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
+Support
Haven't seen you before but your record looks good, previous experience as staff aswell.

Valkyrie

Dec 31, 2021
+Big Support
+ Active ingame and ts
+ Nice guy
+ plays the guitar
+ great rule knowledge

+/- Few warns

Bill Nye The Guy

May 28, 2022
+support
has been in every part of the server 100% knows what to do in strange edge cases and the like
previous experience
my guy

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @Cartz30 ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

After reviewing your previous record and activity, I do not feel it is in the best interest for yourself at this time to join the staff team.

Your current Vtime is not currently what we are looking for within the staff team, whereby you have a very small amount of time played.

Furthermore you have a history of small stints of joining the the staff team and also GM team then leaving or being demoted, this is a unfavourable quality that shows lack of commitment, at this time I suggest you spend more time on the server working on your activity and showing your commitment in order to prevent month long absences.

You may re-apply in 4 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.