-Carter
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-Nu7 SPC, CI-G
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-4 NRP and NLR
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
- I would like this to be the first senior role I have held and want to become more involved in the RP side of things within the cg community. I would also like to take part in higher clearance operations. I like to RP but never get the chance to because i play nu7 allot and this would be the perfect role for me to RP more and get the opportunity to show of my RP capabilities.
What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
- I believe I would be good for this position because I believe in my RP capabilities and my ability to be trusted and have a high clearance position. I can play most days but I do only play every other week due to IRL reasons out of my control. I have been on this server for nearly 2 months now and believe I have been on long enough to say I'm ready for this kind of position. I enjoy the RP aspect of the server and would like to make other peoples RP experiences better. I have seen how site advisors work and would love to be apart of that kind of RP. This would be a good first senior position as it allows me to demonstrate my RP capabilities so I can apply for higher positions in the future.
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
- The responsibility of site advisor is to aid in the maintaining the facility and make sure that the different departments are doing there jobs right, professionally and efficiently. They also assist the director with whatever task is assigned to them. They must all ways remain composed as they will all ways be watched by everybody in the facility and a role model for what the foundation is and is about. Site advisors must all ways be at there best and keep a clear and level-headed mind allowing themselves to function at there best all day every day. Site advisors should do routine checks on the facility, and if there is a problem try and resolve it to the best of there abilities.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- My character John Cartz was born in the UK but moved to Canada at a young age with my mother and father. I was a prodigy in school all ways scoring top of my class in primary and secondary. I went to university and studied all 3 sciences. I first encountered the SCP foundation after they took interest in my studies on the anomalous properties of the area around site 65 and the appearance of a strange entity that would appear in the nearby forest. I was then recruited to the SCP foundations research team and after 30 years of researching anomalous entities and objects, I was approached and asked if I wanted to become a site advisor because I was a trusted member of the foundation and show clear dedication to the foundation.

Last edited:

Valkyrie

Dec 31, 2021
+Support
+ Good rp interactions
+ Nice guy (easy to get along with)
+ active ingame and ts
+ Know rules well

- not active on relevant jobs enough

Last edited:
Reactions: Ryan Runner

Bram

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Hello there, i will be going with a +/-Neutral as I haven't seen you play any support role within the facility to understand how they operate and how the work environment is within the facility so I recommend getting some experience and I will happily change my verdict to a +Support

+Active In-game
+Active in Teamspeak
+Mature

-Lack of experience
-Lack of detail with the application form

Good luck!!

Cheddar

Junior Developer
Junior Developer
Artist Team
Jan 1, 2022
I like you Cartz, you were very good when I was in CI, but I'm going to give a -
Neutral
-Active in TeamSpeak and in-game
-Mature

-I don't see you play site affair based jobs, e.g. IA Agent, which gives you a lack of experience on-site based things
-Kinda lacking in detail in the application

Best of luck

Tsharp

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 10, 2021
Northern Ireland
Neutral +Support
Active
Good RP
Application is lacking highly

I believe I could see you in the site administration team Cartz. Though I like seeing my advisors having good skill when it comes to writing and grammar, so I suggest you update your application to beef it up and fix spelling and grammar mistakes. When you do this I'd love to change my verdict.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1285

+Support
Great person to play with in game
Many good interactions
T-mod so they already know how to act mature and be well behaved around the server
Good luck!

Cal

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 21, 2020
I put the new Forgis on the Jeep
Application Denied
@Cartz30 - Your application has been reviewed, and after discussion with Site Command, your placement has been denied.

Please gain more RP experience before re-applying, even if it is playing as an Agent or a Doctor to create more roleplay situations that show your abilities.

For more information contact a member of the O5 Council.

Status
Not open for further replies.