CatFish Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatFish

Dec 10, 2022
Your in-game name: CatFish
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:91390753
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198143047235/
Date of ban: 5/18/2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Mrdm
Who banned you: Dinkster
Ban length?: 2 weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will stop attacking Dclass as a Dclass and punching them to death, aswell as taking time out to reread the entire rules list.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I have just only been warned a couple of times for combat jumping, No prior kicks or bans ever
Why should you be unbanned: I made a stupid mistake of attacking other Dclass as a Dclass, I thought it was all in good fun with everyone, seeing as they were laughing but I am now realizing that some may have thought it was over the line and I agree. But I believe that I should only be punished for the instances of RDM that i was reported for. for that specific person, not on anothers behalf who didnt care that they were punched at all. I learned that I was only report by a single person for punching them, but still classed as MRDM without taking into consideration I was just messing around with those other people, and if those others players truly thought they were wronged, that they wouldve also reported me.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will take a day to reread the entire rules, aswell as making sure everyone is ok with what I am doing before I do anything with them.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I want to become a part of the server again and go back to creating and having fun and engaging RP scenarios with everyone.

Last edited:

Dinkster

Nov 18, 2022
Hello Catfish, someone had made an RDM sit against you and after I checked the logs, I noticed you attacked him first, and you also killed 3 other D-Class, and they did not attack you first, 4 or more RDMs in a row is considered Mass RDM and therefore I issused a 2 week ban.
It was almost an LTAP and Mass RDM ban due to you leaving the server as soon as you were brought to said RDM sit.

Have a good rest of your day
-Dinkster

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi Catfish,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Whilst I appricate that you were messing around, MassRDM is taken seriously, even if others don't complain about it. You've been around long enough to understand that you can't kill other D-Class as D-Class without an assassination mission.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.