"CatFish"
Civilian name:
Joseph CatFish
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- CI-B (Held for 2 months)
Executive Researcher (held for 4 months)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I've been warned a few times for combat jumping while playing CI, but nothing as researcher.
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
- I am applying for Executive Researcher after being previously removed for a certain situation that occured a while ago. I believe that it's been long enough for me to make a return and attempt to become Executive again and contribute to the department as I once did and lead my fellow researchers into proper ways of conducting research and how to write documents.
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
- I believe I am Suitable for Executive Researcher for a few reasons. I used to be an Executive Researcher for a very long amount of time without any problems or lull in activity while as Executive (4 months straight of activity) aswell as being a constant leader to the researchers below me, watching over them in tests and grading any and all tests that came my way and helping them get better grades by reviewing them before submitting. I would also help the research branch into getting more active roles in RP when an event would occur and try to break any and all types of bias that occured towards researchers when they were trying to conduct tests that were already signed off on and were safe. I believe I am also suitable becuase I already know the Responsiblities that come with being a Executive and the duties that need to be carried out when on the job, such as grading papers, helping out my fellow researchers, making sure researchers stay out of trouble and aswell as keeping rp going smoothly between research and the other branches.
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
- As the time of writing this Application I believe I have about 10-11 Excellent Documents aswell as 4-5 Seperate Document written and accepted by the Site Inspectors that i made as an Executive before. I believe what makes a document excellent is having a clear idea and plan when testing and making the document for it. so that It's clear and cohesive to whoever reads it the test your trying to show and why it needs to be done. I also believe that each part should have enough writing and detail such as method, hypothesis, and conclusion. The small stuff makes a direct impact aswell in wether or not It's Excellent such as puncuation and grammar.
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
- The responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP are to be the leaders of the Research branch and be an example of what a proper researcher should be like when playing, they also oversee all the other researchers and make sure that tests are both safe and being done properly, and if not being done properly, to lend a hand and show those who dont know, how to properly research and test an scp without incidient, they are also to read over any and all papers that are submitted to them and grade each paper accordingly to how well they are written and give out pointers to help researchers improve on their papers. Executives are also meant to be watching researchers to make sure they stay out of trouble and lay out punishments if it's bad enough. Executives are also responsible for researching CL4 Scps without incident and being able to write Excellent Documents on their findings consistently.
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Joseph CatFIsh was originally taken into the foundation as a child when his parent's and hometown were all murdered and destroyed by an unknown anomaly that blazed through it, he was afflicted with a disease that ultimately left him in a fugue state that rendered him half alive and half dead indefinetly until a cure is found. Upon the foundations arrival in the town, Joseph CatFish was found by Overseer [Tempest] and taken into the facility as a test subject, after weeks of testing the boy was taken in and made to live within the facility. Fully raised and now an adult in the facility, his current ranking stands as a Researcher under the Codename "CatFish" With his goal of finding the anomaly that infected him and finding a cure. As of now, He is working with thaumatology and creating a possible cure for himself.

John Iceland

Donator
To: CatFish
Subject:
Application Verdict

O5 Council Clean.png

| Application Denied |

Greetings CatFish, This is a message composed by the Research Directorate to inform you that your application for the position of Executive Researcher has been unfortunately denied. We thank you for taking the time to apply for this position, as that is very much appreciated, However, we in the executive team feel you have not matured since you last held this position, If you would like more info you may EMail (Discord Message) either Me (Pup#1341) or "Lunaro" (Bees#4431).

You may reapply in 2 weeks, please take these 2 weeks to better yourself and prove you have improved.

Kind Regards,
John Iceland, Director of Research.

Status
Not open for further replies.