Joseph CatFish
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
- YES
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
CI - B "CatFish"
Executive Researcher "CatFish"

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Yes, 1 for combat jumping while going up a hill and jumping while being shot, and another for combat cuffing a cadet who was trying to fear rp me out of arresting him.
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
- I am applying for Site Advisor So that i may branch out from Researcher and find a place in administration and work with keeping up all departments and making sure things are going smooth and in order while also trying to break down any sense of favoritism and bias currently present so that anyone and everyone can find joy and fun in their respective departments, aswell as have a nice forward and smooth experience when playing in their department.
What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
- I believe I can bring a fair and just consensus when dealing with departmental problems since I believe I know how each department should be handling themselves when roleplaying. I believe also that I have a good understanding of roleplay and can expertly play my role as a site advisor when onsite and doing my duties. This also extends to dealing with situations both in and out of roleplay, as I believe I can hold fair judgement without bias as I myself have experienced what biased looks like and how to deal with it.
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
- Site advisors make sure the facility is running smoothly and deal with any problems that arise, wether it be from scps or departmental issues. They also issue orders to MTF to deal with certain situations like scps or CI. They are basically the vanguard of dealing with issues before it becomes a problem to ethics or the overseer's.
Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Joseph CatFIsh was originally taken into the foundation as a child when his parent's and hometown were all murdered and destroyed by an unknown anomaly that blazed through it, he was afflicted with a disease that ultimately left him in a fugue state that rendered him half alive and half dead indefinetly until a cure is found. Upon the foundations arrival in the town, Joseph CatFish was found by Overseer [Tempest] and taken into the facility as a test subject, after weeks of testing the boy was taken in and made to live within the facility. Fully raised and now an adult in the facility, his current ranking stands as Exec. Researcher under the Codename "CatFish" With his goal of finding the anomaly that infected him and finding a cure. As of now he is seeking to rise the ranks within the facility in order to become a leader of the facility and be able to preform larger tasks and pay back the facility that took him and in and cared for him, especially repaying the overseer that pitied him instead of killing him.

Hypnotoad

Feb 7, 2023
-Support

Although I’m sure you have the best intentions and could bring something to the table, as seen through my own interactions with you which have been good. A jump from Executive Researcher all the way to Site Advisor and Site Administration which would have you over department directors seems like a stretch, I recommend getting some more experience. I can advise an assistant job is a good step as you begin to conduct some duties expected of a SA. Good luck either way.

Caboose

Donator
Nov 29, 2022

From the Office of Site Administration

Regarding the Site Advisor Application for - [ "Catfish" ]
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Site Advisor.

Your application has been Denied. You may reapply in two weeks. 3/30/23

Please contact Site Administration with any questions regarding your denial.

Best regards,

Site Director "Caboose"​

Status
Not open for further replies.