Jan 26, 2022
Your in-game name: Cewru
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:111873113
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/cewru
Date of ban: 25/01/2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): MRDM | LTAP
Who banned you: Doesn't say
Ban length?: 2weeks
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I wont 'MRDM' or 'LTAP'
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? no
Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned because i didnt do anything wrong. i was killing people because they kept being rude to me, the first guy i killed said that 'he's coming for me next and im gonna die' so i killed him, and the next guy was just being rude saying 'fuck you' etc etc. The 'LTAP' was bs, i cant remember if i said it in text chat or voice but i said that i needed to go bc i needed to go shopping for my aunt who is VERY sick right now. So i should be unbanned because i didnt do anything wrong. I admit i may have killed people a few to many times but i didnt do anything wrong.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will rejoin the server and re-read the rules to ensure i dont ruin others and my ingame immersion!
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I want to rejoin this server because i am VERY interested in SCP Foundation. i read it a lot. i play SCP Secret Lab and Contaiment Breach a lot. and it's the only well going UK based SCP server.

Attachments

• Screenshot_7.png
    Screenshot_7.png
    5.4 KB · Views: 19

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
Appeal Denied

Hi Cewru,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Unfortunately, I do not believe that you understand the consequences of your actions. In your appeal you imply that people being rude to you is a valid reason to kill them. This is not the case. This is a SeriousRP server: serious roleplay is expected. You can't blow someone's brains out because they swore at you, instead you roleplay it out, perhaps making a complaint to a higher Foundation member, and if their conduct moves into harassment territory, you can then call an admin.

I'm very sorry to hear about your aunt, but MRDM carries a standard two week ban and this is not affected by whether you LTAP or not - so there is nothing to gain from arguing that you didn't LTAP.

You may re-appeal in 1 week Don't re-appeal - immature in Discord, wait out your ban.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.