For how long have you played on CG MRP: 5 Weeks approximately

In what country are you located?: Austria

Time zone: GMT+1

NATO name (regiment and rank): MP SFC Chad Power [HSR]
USSR name (regiment and rank): AG LCPL Chadimir Power, formerly Vlad Power
Civilian name: Goat Power, formerly Kyle Power

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40310083

Do you have a mic?:
-Yes, im using it in TS3/ingame all the time.

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Second application. Link: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/chad-power´s-moderation-app.1581/

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Nope, not even jailtime

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-I was a community manager and developer for about one year at a GTA-SA RP server.
-Variouse other Staff experience at other games as well (cs source, minecraft (xd), eg.)

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-Yes, i have played on darkrp, gta sa rp, arma rp servers before and always enjoyed the serious part of it.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-Around 4-9 hours a day. I have been very consistent in my playtime. (everyday online from around 7:30pm-3:00 am GMT+1)

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-I noticed around 11pm onwards (GMT+1) there is hardly any staff online (since Astolfo´s school started rip). And at those times new people are still joining, and (sadly) a part of them are only here to troll and that just lowers the overall fun for people playing. I would deal with problems like that asap, i really like and support people playing this game seriously.
Secondly, to lower the sit waiting times. Sometimes there is only one admin online who has to restock/punish rule breaks/give people voice amps/unstuck people eg. while still maintaining gameplay, i would love to help in those situations.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
-After 2 more weeks of playing i feel im well established in the community. Im now playing on both sides and people recognise me more. (some
people may have had barely no interactions with me, but thats probably because of my time scedule, evenings-nights)
I think im a very good pick because of my consisent playing hours, game/rule-knowledge and maturity.
I would really enjoy helping this great community.

Thank you for reading my application,
Chad Power

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021
Hi, +support from me. You’re active in-game and on TS3. You’re friendly and mature. Your ruleknowledge is good and I haven’t got any bad interactions with you. Best of luck

Reactions: Chad Power

Astolfo

MRP War Veteran
Jun 12, 2021
Big +support
+Active IG/TS3
+Very friendly and approachable
+Mature
+Good rule knowledge
+Some previous experience

Hi chad, I'm going with a +support for the reasons I said above, you are very active, mostly at night time when there's not many staff on, you are also very friendly as I have seen you being nice to everyone since the moment you've met them, and you also seem to have a great rule knowledge, and I do know that when you are unsure about a rule, you usually ask a staff member about it, which is a good thing to do in my opinion. In general I think you would be a great fit for the staff team.
Good Luck!

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
-Neutral
By no fault but my own I have had no interactions with you however I am unsure whether 5 weeks is sufficient amount of time too become known in the community and for the staff team too recognise you.

Nonetheless good luck

Pacino

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Sweden
+Support
+Active in TS3/ingame
+Dedicated Lad
+Good Rule knowledge

Hey chad, I have seeen that you are actually active and dedicated to this server and for that I am giving you my Support. I wish you best of luck and in hopes that you pass your application!

Good luck.

Pasi Huovila

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Apr 27, 2021
Finland
Neutral

Im afraid I have to go with the neutral again. I haven't really interacted with you, but I have seen you be helpful to a new player in ooc.

Good luck!

Tony_

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Mar 18, 2021
+support
+ Active IG and TS
+ Mature
+ friendly and approachable
+ good rule knowledge

would be a good staff member

- ( a big fat minge) Tony

N/.A

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 30, 2021
+support

- Active
- Mature
- Friendly and was very helpful in JAF
- Joined MP to help out the regiment

I think he would be a great addition to the staff team. Good luck!

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
+Support

+Active in game and in TS
+Mature
+Nice guy
+respectable rule knowledge

Dessy

Sep 6, 2021
+ Support

You seem to be lovely and very respectful. Had many interactions with you and even helped with your training. You would be a great addition to staff.

Good Luck! :)

Ozzy

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Feb 26, 2021
+Support

After some more interactions, I can safely say you'd be a great fit for the staff team. I'm not sure about your rule knowledge, however that would be tested during the interview anyways so that doesn't change my verdict.

Best of luck.

Hersh

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
Application Accepted

@Chad Power Please join TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name and wait for an SA+ to conduct your interview.

- Hersh

Status
Not open for further replies.