Denied Change Perma Weapon classification

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Ki

Dec 7, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
[Make perma weapons have more classification to better allow people to make their own loadout for their specific job. Such as, SMG, Rifle, Shotgun, Pistol.

Currently if I equip a perma spas12 then it replaces my GBR. Making it kinda a pain to change out unless I am in Nu7 or GSD, and guns like the spas are extremely situational, I'm often not going to use a shotgun as a primary weapon. So often unless I'm going into D-Block (where it's most useful) I'm not going to take it. Or the FHR/Karma that are effective at doing high DPS on a SCP, I'm not going to use those on a CI as the GBR or ARX or even VHS do it.

Example of how this would work:I want to use GBR as a rifle, FHR as a SMG, and Nova as a shotgun. Well, if I buy all those guns perma, I can. ]

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
[Similar I think.]

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
[Increase server revenue (people will buy more permas), allows people to make their own loadouts, saves time of people swapping permas, possibly fix the NU7 autorifleman glitch (takes your MK8. I don't know if this happens on other classes?), and is overall a small QOL change I believe can easily be made.]

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
[Make it slightly more difficult on D-Class? If any good negative points are made I'll gladly edit this post to help have a good discussion on what I think would be a nice change, but I can't think of any.]

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
[Overall a positive change that neither favors CI, GOC, or Foundation, with what I would think to be minimal work.]

Last edited:

Second

+rep

Also the Autorifleman thing isn't a bug it's a """"""feature""""" that happens to basically all LMG jobs (O-1/A-1 Enforcement, E-11 Breacher, GOC Strike Team, CI Strike Team, CI Juggernaut(?), Nu-7 Autorifleman). I still stand by removing this feature, as it's really annoying to have to switch jobs or kill yourself after disabling your perma to get your LMG or other gun and then re-enable it when you switch jobs. Not a very "user-friendly" feature, and the argument of it being OP to have 2 whole guns at the same time is null when LMGs will outperform the VHS-D2 or ARX any day, so you're paying to nerf yourself (also you can pick guns off the ground!!!)

Reactions: Kevin Ki

Poli

Donator
Mar 26, 2023
Suggestion Denied

Hi Kevin Ki, Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion. The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons: Having access to multiple permanent weapons would make the combat experience too unbalanced due to the reason if you run out of ammo you can just switch to another weapon and have another 30 rounds etc. Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.