Denied change the amount of slots for demolitions role on STS/SAS

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Garry14

Oct 15, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Change the slots of the demolitions job on STS/SAS.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
not that i have seen.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Allows for spec ops to have more of a chance on the ground in wars against vehicles.
To help support the ground infantry push as tanks and helis might not be able to get there in time.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
some people might see it as spec ops regiments having too much.
Might take away from IVG/ISAF?

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Right now all im asking is for the breacher slots to be from 2 to 1 because its already hard enough to get the job at a lvl 20 mastery level but then also the job is never used on both sides from what i have seen, and then allowing instead the demolitions job go from 1 to 2 as it is used every war and i dont think that it will take away from other regiments as the demo job has to choose between at-4 and stinger while other jobs get both, this will also help as i see very often spec ops regiments have to be split on points so the 1 poor person on demo has to run between both when dealing with vehicles and helis.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

miceal

Jul 19, 2022
-Support
This will bring an even greater down fall on armour regiments considering with the amount of AT 4's already being used is a struggle not to mention the amount of RPG's from ER. if this suggestion got accepted it would be extremely unfair during wars in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.