Pending Review Change the Fn2000 to AS Val for the UNGOC Assessment Team

On-Hold and / or under current review, please allow us time.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fangslyaer

Jun 14, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
It would replace the Fn2000 to the AS Val for the UNGOC Assessment Team

Has something similar been suggested before?
No

Possible Positives of the suggestion:
Assessment Team Gets a better gun
It fit's more for the Assessment team because it has an internal suppressor
It makes the Assessment team not one of the most useless roles in the sever

Possible Negatives of the suggestion

I have no realistic reason why this would be negative

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted
In its current state the Assessment Team is one of if not the most useless role in the server. Field ops for UNGOC at the moment is a lot better for an infiltration because: its still has the disguise kit, The AKZ is a much better weapon than the Fn2000 and field ops has a door charge which is much quicker than hacking a CL4. If the AS Val was added to assessment team it would not only make the role much better but it would also compensate for the lack of a door charge because of the AS Val superiority in close quarter combat to most guns. And it would make more sense for UNGOC to give their assessment teams a weapon thats stealthy than a weapon that has high recoil and low accuracy.

"Ghost"

Nov 20, 2023
My only input would be why would the United Nations operate using a Russian Special Forces weapon?

Archangel

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 21, 2021
My only input would be why would the United Nations operate using a Russian Special Forces weapon?
The UN Would have alot of guns, + It'd be down to the individual operator's choice and in this case you could argue in RP, The Assessment team member prefers AK/Russian styled platforms.

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
The UN Would have alot of guns, + It'd be down to the individual operator's choice and in this case you could argue in RP, The Assessment team member prefers AK/Russian styled platforms.
cause AKS ARE RELIABLE!, HAVE ALOT OF SPARE PARTS IN CASE OF REPAIRS, WORK IN EVERY CONDITION

Gun Lessons 101
also want to mention that i think there are NATO countries in real life that have AK-pattern weapons as standard issue for their military. i think sweden and finland come to mind? i'm probably wrong

Aura

Game Master
Game Master
Aug 12, 2023
-Major Support
the fn is really good
Also no reason to

Alpa

Jun 23, 2022
fn2000 is better than the asval (atleast on US, the stats are different between servers for some guns for some reason)
fn2000 is quite a good gun all things considered

Youre just asking for a nerf

Auburn

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
Jan 2, 2023
Hi, this will be added to our internal sheets as part of the weapon rework, and this suggestion will be linked in the reasoning sections.

Thank you for the suggestion, this will now be locked and moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.