Accepted Changes to clipboard

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 3, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
In the clipboard add watermarks for each department IE: Research, E11, ISD/O1/A1, DEA, GSD ect
As seen below add sections to check the regiment you want to have the background as.
1716679882679.png

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Probably/unsure - Because all of the changes to scipnet are taking place now would be a good time to add changes such as these.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
- Adds more RP and professionalism to documents
- a lot more convenient considering the grainy texture behind it preventing you from pasting regular white images without it looking out of place
- A fun little add on that enhances roleplay which shouldn't contribute to server lag that much
- Helps with propaganda documents

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
- Dev time and trying to implement it
- Not necessary or massive add meaning it can be less priority and not completed
- Minges could abuse it/glitch it if multiple selected

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
- It would enhance RP a lot and it's a nice little addition and cool
- Something more to the clipboards that adds quality to them

Dec 3, 2023
one issue i can forsee is department / regimental logo's are at the choice of the department lead as no logo on the server is technically "official" as i have also changed medicals logo on the usa side. so if changing logo's ever happens then it could be a bit of a goofy sitiation
true but i can imagine it's just an imgur image which will be used or png so they could just replace the code of the image with the new one

Status
Not open for further replies.