Accepted Changing Chef Spawn

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Babalowa

May 17, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:[/B]
Changing the chef spawn out of d-block and to PW kitchen

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):[/B]
It makes it harder for chefs that are just trying to minge in d-block
It also keeps chefs safer in PW if anything has happened in d-block

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:[/B]
I don't see a negative with this, if you are trying to just cook in d-block you only have to run there once and stay there

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:[/B]
It's very rare that a chef actually sits in the d-block kitchen and cooks without arming the d-class or just completely making gensec jobs a lot harder. It's also very hard to punish said chefs because then they will always make a report on you for killing them while in d-block or for falsely arresting them. As a person who plays gensec and really nothing else, I deal more with chefs than I do with actual d-class. The job is there for a free minge class and i really don't see a purpose for a kitchen in d-block.

Moxxie

Jul 17, 2022
+Support

With chefs not spawning there anymore, it adds a little RP to D-Block by allowing D-Class to be in there [WITH PERMISSION] and not have to worry about chefs spawning in there.

Reactions: Niox

Speff

Jan 17, 2023
+SUPPORT

Also only allow chefs to cook in D-block kitchen with permission, the main objective of most chefs in d-block is to sell as many guns to d class as possible.

Chip “Nova”

Jul 16, 2022
+Support

Chefs are... Well let's just say that they are mostly played to spawn and spam radios and give out weapons to D class when gensec is not looking. Just go ahead and change the spawn, after all you know who gives -support is one of the "Minge Machine" chefs.

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
+Support
-POV: Chef no longer spawns in minging paradise

"Sigma"

Donator
Jul 26, 2022
NY?
+Support
I made a suggestion for this already it got denied and they said because nobodys over there and its a room that was going to be used soon but its been about a couple months and no update + also chef should be able to choose spawn.

NR_Does_Stuff

Oct 27, 2022
+Support
These are foundation chefs. Not D-block chefs. Why is D-block the default spawn in the first place?

grunger

Feb 26, 2023
+

Along with reducing the rate at which chefs can sell guns to D-Class, they can't be spawnkilled by D-Class or SCPs that hunker down inside.

Pupper

Jun 6, 2023
+ support

Chefs are just a minge job so changing their spawn helps combat trolls

Pupper

Jun 6, 2023
+Support

Chefs are... Well let's just say that they are mostly played to spawn and spam radios and give out weapons to D class when gensec is not looking. Just go ahead and change the spawn, after all you know who gives -support is one of the "Minge Machine" chefs.
i don't know if its allowed but sometimes i steal their radios and throw them in d block

Reactions: Niox

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Suggestion Approved
Hi @Babalowa,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as accepted.​

Status
Not open for further replies.