Discord name: waltah0797
For how long have you played on CN SCP: bit over a year
In what country are you located?:Australia
Time zone: AEST
Character name(s): "The Alchemist" | Chan | Anita "Chan" Pea
Civilian name: BIG Bazzza
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
SCP level 40 and total level 236
1699621468163.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
The positions i hold include
05-4
05-3
A1-SGT
DEA Deputy and director
Intelligence director
NU-7 CSG
O-1 CSG
CI-D

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes i have received a ban and multiple warns but all aren't active currently

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
I believe that I am suitable for the position of SCP-22415 due to various reasons such as me being a high level player and having an understanding when it comes to the level of RP and rule acknowledgement to the server rules. also as a member of site command and ex department lead i have a level of maturity which brings me to believe that i have a level of respect and maturity to the be able to hold this whitelist and be able to behave on it and not cause trouble of other players of the community.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
SCP-22415 is a cooperative towards Foundations personal and follows a strict set of morals which it will stick by no matter what. SCP-22415 will even put itself at risk in order to assist Foundation personnel. Overall This SCP is a helping hand and is here there to help anyone in need
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
I would help the researcher using what ever abilities I have to help them escape to a safe location where they may not be harmed by CI and may hide until the code 1 is over
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
I would not repel the 076 as it would leave to 076 being able to locate the researcher and killing him. Instead i would distracted 076 leading them away from the researcher
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
I wouldn't heal them as i am unable to help dclass in any shape or form even at this basic of a level

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

Application Accepted

Greetings @Chan ,
Thank you for taking the time to make an application.
After carful consideration, I have decided that your application is to be accepted.
Congratulations on your new whitelist!

Note: I would like to also thank you for waiting this long & I also apologize for us taking a long time to give a verdict.

Contact an Admin+ ingame when the SCP is out to get the whitelist.
---------------------------------------
Kind regards,
-Blue​

Status
Not open for further replies.